Part 25: Bye

Y/n pov

I have decided, now it's time to end Yunas' chapter. My team is all set up. Yuna didn't went that area and it's been week. If I end her  maybe it will be easy that all her rackets will end soon. I pick up my mobile and dialled Mia.

OTP:

Y/n= Mia, locate where is Yuna?

Mia= Morning Boss and yes boss.

I hummed. After 10 minutes, Mia answered.

Mia= Boss her location is near your Mansion. 

I furrowed, Why she is there- shit Jennie. 

Y/n= Mia trace Jennie. 

Mia= yes boss. 

Again after 5 minutes, she answered 

Mia= Boss, I think something is wrong. Jennie boss and Yuna are together. 

Y/n= prepare my team. I am leaving for Mansion. 

Mia= Noted boss.

OTP ENDS

If I am not wrong Yuna maybe went to harm Jennie. Or worse she know I am alive. Fuck

I brought my laptop and switch it on. I logged in and to my cctv account. I clicked my mansion cctv. I played it but its not showing anything. Screen is black. No no no shoot. I move out of that file and check the recorded cctv maybe Yuna entering inside recorded. I click on that file. It's there thank God. It started and after thirty mins. Later after more thirty minutes entered bitch, I mean Yuna. Not alone. She brought good 30 people with her. What the, what my guards are doing? I need to go. 

---------

Here, I am with Franz, Carlo,Leo and Mia with my mafia team. I know about my mansion places where to hide and attack from. Here comes the fun. But I have to careful  my  people are there. Maybe they are tied we have to find them and surely today is end of her. I distributed my team and soon we covered my mansion fully. I love my mansion but not more than my people. 

I walked in and what I saw boiled my blood. My guard in their pool of blood. I will surely take the revenge of them aswell. I look behind my team and with me 15 people are there. 

Y/n= be careful and take care. We have to come out together. We have to win. Fight with all your strength. 

They all were shocked with jaw dropped till floor I mentally rolled my eyes. But still nodded and wished me same. I walk inside everything is quite. What is happening. Soon, a man came with his hand raised above his head. That means he don't have gun. I relaxed my gun but still have a grip. 

Man= Boss called you inside.

Y/n= who, name your boss.

Man= Yuna 

Y/n= Lead the way. 

He nodded and turn. We follow him but I let my guard slide inside and hide inside where we have planned. Soon, I enter in my main hall. There sitted Yuna. With a smirk. Seems like she need to travel her soul from here to hell soon. 

Yuna= (fake shock)oh my God. Mafia Queen is alive. 

Y/n= come to the point Yuna and where is Jennie?

Yuna=  enjoying her life. Better she did with you. Now come here let  me free you from this world. You last time have to fake your death. Don't worry. This time you will see real death. And please don't start begging and all. I have another work. 

I laughed at her delusional thinking. 

Y/n= sitting like me or on my position will not help you. It's time for you to sleep. ATTACK. 

soon firing started. My guards are more than her but still they are doing good. I saw Yuna running somewhere. Maybe where she hidded her. I run  behind her but one of her man kicked me from behind. I was about to fall but I balanced and turn back. I cracked my neck and walk to him. I punched right on his face. He fall and I took out my gun and fired straight 4 bullets. He died. Douchebag. 

I look back in direction of Yuna and this time I runned faster. I walk to my basement. No security. Strange. Need to be careful. I closely went inside and the view in front of me made my heart beat faster. Jennie(i stuttered)

She is hanged up through her hands and  a hot acid is just beneath her. One mistake. I look around and saw Yuna sitting on one of the chair and looking dead in my eyes and smoking.

I walk towards her and soon three guards which were behind her came in my vision. Room is dark and Jenn is unconscious. 

Y/n= Why you did this? When I am on radar. 

Yuna chuckled. She signaled me to look the back of Jennie. I walk to Jennie and look there is timer bomb and it has thirty minutes. I run to Yuna and grab her by the collar. She look at her guard and nod. 

What she is trying to do. Soon a belt beating voice ringed in my ears. She fucking commanded to beat my sister. I heard a scream of Jennie unnie. She slowly opened her eyes. As I watch her do. She adjusted her view. And I guess she noticed me.

Y/n= You, dared to touch my sister. I swear on my sister, Yuna I will put you on that place on which you keep my sister. Wait and Watch.(scariest tone)

Jennie= Y/n(she whispered).

Y/n= unnie

Jennie=  go away Y/n. Run from here and never look behind. Go.(she almost screamed the last word)

Y/n= no unnie. Either we are going out together or no one. 

I remember we don't have time to waste. It's only thirty minutes.

I want to beat her but it will cost Jennie.

Soon I heard a voice behind me and it's my team members. Carlo and Franz with our 10 guards. They nodded.  I smirked. 

They raised there gun at Yuna and her two guards did same with us. But wait we are 10. I laughed mentally. I look at her guards. After full five minutes and I signaled them to shoot. I am not here because I am daughter of former mafia king and mafia queen but also because i work to be at that position. They both died. Now here is alone Yuna.  

Heyyy guyss. Did you like this part?

Vote comment and follow.  

Author P.Vats