Part 27: Happy Together.

Y/n pov

Finally, we are free from our enemies. I have hosted a party today. I am handling my crown again and Jungkook is doing his business. He became like before but to only his close and loved ones. He is still cold to others. We don't live together but we meet and hangout. I am here getting ready for today's party. I am wearing red gown with my crown. Tho I am a queen they should know where they and I stand. I am interrupted with a knock. 

Y/n= come in

Jennie came in. 

Jennie= Are you read-, wow you are looking gorgeous y/n. Jungkook will think of another plan. (Smirk) so, are you gonna attend function or gonna have another plan.

I bit my lower lips to stop blushing but it was useless to hide. She saw it.

Jennie= someone is blushing, huh? 

Y/n = Don't tease me unnie(pout)

Jennie= okay okay. Well Y/n I want you to meet someone. 

I looked at her and furrowed. 

Y/n= See unnie if this is kind of meeting so no. Replan it tomorrow.(i said fixing my dress)

Jennie= no umm it's not about the meeting.  It's actually when we thought you aren't alive I always go where we buried your dead body. There was a boy I saw with his younger brother. I didn't mind until I heard gunshot. I looked there side and saw them hiding behind a tree. Older one was hiding his brother, trying actually. I saw that one of the man from other side thought something suspicious so he started walking there he had his gun. I grip my gun and ready to shoot him but(she paused) when he move towards those brothers. And ready to shoot or fight with them. Older brother fight with him and killed him. That man shouted causing others to reach to them. That time I fired bullet in air. They all looked at me. Those Brothers I think don't know me. But other side they all were on knees. I walked to them and asked for this mess. To which they replied, those brothers I am now introducing with a name, Older one Andrew Walter and younger one Bobby Walter. So yeah, they were saying that Andrew's father took money from them for their mother's health. To which they(Andrew family) didn't return and  they in that killed his father, when his mother came to know about this she died from heart attack. Now, these brothers are running for their lives. 

Y/n= okay so? 

Jennie= so is I helped him paying them and he is living in  one of the apartment we bought. (I eyed jennie suspiciously) don't do that. I called him today along with his brother and. And I think I like him(she closed her eyes) and I think he too. I already told him I belong from a mafia clan. 

I looked at her before nodding with a smile. Finally, after a long time we are happy, happy together. But that walter brothers aren't something I should be suspicious with. Otherwise,It will break her heart. 

Y/n= but unnie if I saw something suspicious I want you to stay away from them. And I will take test if he likes you or just playing. 

Jennie nodded and smiled.

We both heard a knock. I said come in and soon open revealing Jeon Jungkook. And gosh he is looking breathtaking. And is just(chef kiss). He looked at me and I am drooling but he smirked. I adjusted my posture before teasing him.

Y/n= what's with this? I thought you will wear something killer ,huh?(smirk)

Jungkook= same goes with you. I wanted my heart go boom boom but you are looking just fine(smirk) look at Jennie Nonna this is called fantastic. (Smiled while looking at Jennie)

Jennie= Thank you kook, but you are looking handsome too. She is just teasing you. ( she said and Jungkook look at me with a smirk too which i return with a wink) okay I am leaving you too. Bye and come fast okay.