Part 30(a): Surprises waiting!!!!!!

Jungkook pov 

It's been three days of our arrival in Paris. Everything is going smooth like butter. I chuckled on my words. Y/n is sleeping beside me looking beautiful as always. I kissed on her forehead. I smiled and stood up. Wrapping the duvet around her with pillow on my place for sometime cause she likes cuddles a lot. I know this thing now. When i asked her about her cuddling she smiled and said I am cuddle person. 

I walk to our bathroom and do all my business you know. I came out wearing only trousers. I smirk when I look at her. Still sleeping. I toss that pillow another side and lay down back and pull her towards me. I keep looking at her face. I chuckled when I saw a drool but oh no she is waking up. I keep looking at her and she opened her eyes looking straight at me. 

Jungkook= Good morning sweetheart. 

Y/n= Good morning handsome. 

Jungkook= I have a surprise for you. 

Her eyes shine. She look at me with a curious look. So, I further continued.

Jungkook= but I won't be telling you. 

Y/n= please(puppy eyes)

Jungkook = Go freshen up. If you want to see your surprise. 

Y/n= okay but why you didn't wear your shirt?

Jungkook= why are you feeling something?

Y/n rolled her eyes and smiled.

Y/n= Yeah. I. Am. Feeling(i said with a pause and bend towards him)

Jungkook= What? (He said with a husky)

Y/n= That I want to go and shit my stomach is Hurting. (I said and run)

Jungkook= yuk Y/n. You destroyed the moment.

Y/n= it isn't my fault. Mr. 

------------------

Y/n= So what's the plan now?

Jungkook= First we will go for breakie. Then for you some shopping. Spend our evening and then surprise. Is it fine?

Y/n= yeah, (I said applying my makeup) Let's go then. 

It took 45 minutes for our restaurant. Because we choose a famous restaurant and it's far. So, its a last day here so you know.

By the way, this is what I and Jungkook is wearing.