Sfw Alphabet 😁☁️

Zim
A= Affection(How affectionate Are They? How do they show affection?) Isn't super affectionate, but always accepts your hugs and cuddles.
B= Best Friend(What would they be like as a best friend?) Very protective, you will never be bored with him.
C= Cuddles(Do they like to cuddle? How so they cuddle?) Suprisingly he is the little spoon. He secretly loves Cuddles but is to stubborn to admit it.
D= Domestic(Do they ever want to settle down?) Its Zim, he will be too busy taking over the world.
E= Ending(If they had to break it up with there partner, how would they do it?) Would probably just leave a note or something.
F= Fiancé(Would they ever wanna get married?) Maybe one day, but he would be nervous.
G= Gentle(How gentle are they? Physically and emotionally?) Tries to be kind but when he does hurt your feelings he feels horrible and cuddles you on the couch for hours even when you insist on being okay. As for physically, he would never lay a finger on you in a harmful way.
H= Hugs(Do they like hugs? How often?) Very hard for him to get attached to someone, but once he does your never gonna get rid of him lol. He will constantly give you cuddles and hugs.
I= I Love You(How fast do they say it? How much?) It takes a while for him to start to love you, but once he does he will remind you constantly.
J= Jelousy(How jealous are they?) VERY. Whenever he starts to get jelous he normally just kisses and hugs you infront of everyone.
K= Kisses(Do they like kisses? What "kinds"?) He will always accept a kiss, a short one and also always happy to have a make out session.
L= Little Ones(How are they around children?) They annoy him lol.
M= Morning(How are mornings spent with them?) You will be making Gir breakfast, then you guys go for a walk or just hang around the house.
N= Night(How are nights spent with them?) Movies and cuddles until you both pass out.
O= Open(How open are they? How long does it take?) Its hard for him to be open and honest with people, but he does love you and want to be honest even tho it can be hard for him sometimes.
P= Patience(How patient are they?) He gets annoyed easily, but makes sure he's never mean and never yells at you.
Q= Quizzes(Do they remember things about you or forget?) He will remember everything. E V E R Y T H I N G.
R= Remember(Do they remember special moments between you two?) He loves replaying memories between you two.
S= Security(How protective are they?) If anyone even touches you he WILL bite there hand off.
T= Try(How hard do they try on aviverseries or dates? Everyday things?) He's not always the best partner, but he tries his hardest.
U= Ugly(What are some of there bad habits?) Grumpy, very loud, can act very narcissistic.
V= Vanity(How much do they care about there looks?) He doesn't really care.
W= Whole(Do they feel incomplete without you?) Yes. But he would never say it.
X= X-tra(A random headcanon?) When you pet his annettenas he purrs. It should be cannon you can't change my mind
Y= Yuck(Something they hate in general, partner or friend?) Nothing really, exept like trying to expose him. *Cough cough Dib cough cough*
Z= Zzz(Sleep habits?) Doesn't sleep much but will sometimes fall asleep with you on the couch.

Dib
A= Affection(How affectionate Are They? How do they show affection?) Loves to give you random hugs from behind and kissing your cheeks and forehead.
B= Best Friend(What would they be like as a best friend?) Crypid hunting, listening to music, walks, movies.
C= Cuddles(Do they like to cuddle? How so they cuddle?) He loves cuddling you. Anyway.
D= Domestic(Do they ever want to settle down?) One day he would want too.
E= Ending(If they had to break it up with there partner, how would they do it?) He would tell you in person and be feeling bad the entire time.
F= Fiancé(Would they ever wanna get married?) One day, as long as it doesn't interfere with his 'paranormal studies'
G= Gentle(How gentle are they? Physically and emotionally?) Will never hurt you anyway. Ever.
H= Hugs(Do they like hugs? How often?) Constantly giving you hugs.
I= I Love You(How fast do they say it? How much?) He waits of course until be achualy feels like he loves you, but he's kinda worried so your the one that would be saying it first.
J= Jelousy(How jealous are they?) It honestly takes a lot for Dib to get jelous, when he does he just kinds holds you and doesn't let anyone near you.
K= Kisses(Do they like kisses? What "kinds"?) Lots of short and sweet kisses.
L= Little Ones(How are they around children?) Doesn't really like them but can tolerate them.
M= Morning(How are mornings spent with them?) Snuggles, hot cocoa and movies.
N= Night(How are nights spent with them?) Loves to go on walks with you and try and find ghosts n stuff.
O= Open(How open are they? How long does it take?) Once he falls in love with you he's pretty open and honest.
P= Patience(How patient are they?) He's very patient with you.
Q= Quizzes(Do they remember things about you or forget?) He will remember everything.
R= Remember(Do they remember special moments between you two?) Yep!
S= Security(How protective are they?) If anyone's mean to you he will be on your side threatening them.
T= Try(How hard do they try on aviverseries or dates? Everyday things?) He tries his best with everything.
U= Ugly(What are some of there bad habits?) Can get really obsessed, either with you or his paranormal "work."
V= Vanity(How much do they care about there looks?) He doesn't care that much but gets a little insecure sometimes from bullying.
W= Whole(Do they feel incomplete without you?) He will say that and other cheesy stuff to you all the time before bursting out laughing.
X= X-tra(A random headcanon?) He's an astrology b!tch.
Y= Yuck(Something they hate in general, partner or friend?) ZIM.
Z= Zzz(Sleep habits?) He sleeps like anyone else, sleeps better when he's Snuggling you tho.