Friends? (Gaz x Enby!Anxious!Reader)❤️☁️

(Idk Gaz's teacher so in this we're just gonna say she's super smart and ahead a few grades in Miss Bitters class)
Warning, this has a bit of transphobia.
(F/g) - Favroite (video)game

It was your first day at a new school, you were exited but also nervous. You walked into the classroom and stood beside the teacher, looking nervously at everyone. "We have a new student today, unfortunately. Speak now, after that, I DONT WANNA HEAR ANOTHER PEEP FROM YOU."
'Okay then-' you thought, nervously fidgeting with your hands. "H-hello everyone! My names y/n, I use they/them pronous and I, uhm, hope we can all be friends!" Miss Bitters looked around the room before pointing to someone in the room, "YOU." She shouted, "to the underground classroom!" The child feel through the floor, screaming. You took the seat quickly, feeling sorta traumatized. You were beside a large headed kid with strange hair. "Hi" you said anxiously.
"Hey!" He smiled, "I'm Dib." He held out his hand. You took it and smiled back to him. "Wanna sit with me at lunch?"
"Sure!" You said smiling at your new friend.

~Time Skip~

You got your lunch and searched for Dib, you found him sitting beside a purple haired girl playing a video game, you had seen her in class. "Hi y/n!" You heard Dib call to you.
You said hi, taking a seat beside him.
"This is my sister, Gaz." He pointed to the purple haired girl. "Sup." She responded, not looking up from her game. "Yo! Is that (f/g)?" You asked her.
"Yea.. I can't beat this stupid level." She growled.
"Here, let me try!" You grabbed her game slave and she looked like she was gonna murder you. But in two minutes you had beaten the level. "Oh, wow. Thanks." She said, looking surprised.
"Hey y/n, I have a question." Dib said, looking at you.
"What's up?"
"So, are you like. Non binary? Just cause you said they/them pronous..-"
"Yes! I am non binary." You smiled. "What are your guys pronous?"
"He/Him, and Gaz are-" "She/They." "Yea that."
"Cool!"

~Time Skip~
RINGG
"Well, see you guys tomorrow!" You waved by at Gaz and Dib, Gaz even looked up from her controller.
As you were walking out of the school you felt someone shove you against a locker, your head smashing against the metal. "F^cking f4gg0t" they growled, lifting a fist. You cowered in fear, this guy was much larger than you and you weren't really good at fighting.
"Leave. Them. Alone." You heard a familiar voice snarl at the stranger.
"Heh, what are you gonna do, emo?"
With that, Gaz kicked the guy in the balls as he fell to the floor, rolling around in pain. "T-thank you Gaz." She just went back to her game slave. "Coming?" She turned back and asked.
"Y-yeah!" You happily bounced after her, walking with her home.

((This achualy wasn't that bad seeing as I suck at writing xD if you guys want me to continue this lemme know cause I honestly love this sm. Have a good day/night^^))
((532 Words))