Professer Membrane x Neko!Reader🌧🍋

Requested by WhoAreU112
Hope you enjoy^^
Tw: Negitive self talk, self h*rm

You woke up to a loud beeping sound and got out of bed, yawning and stretching. 'Time for another day of work.' You thought and went to go get dressed.

You worked at a lab with the one and only proffeser Membrane, but you barely ever saw or talked to him. You felt stupid and worthless.. why would he ever notice you? You were a neko pretending to be a human by wearing a stupid hat and tucking your tail in your pants. You walked through the door and got to work. A few hours later the thoughts wouldn't stop coming..
Your worthless
Disgusting
Your never gonna do anything with your life
No one needs you here
A few tears threatened to fall.
No one wants you
"I-I'll be back in a bit.." you muttered and walked away as a few people glanced at you. Grabbing a blade you walked into a empty room and rolled your sleeve up, pressing the cool metal into your flesh.
"Miss y/n, are you in here-" you heard Membrane before he opened the door and saw you crying on the floor, bleeding. He ran over to you, "what are you doing!?"
"I.. I.." you just began to cry more "no one cares about me.. no one likes me!"
"That's not true.." He said, "I like you, I have for a long time but.. I just haven't said anything. I'm sorry, y/n."
"Y-you do...?" You asked, shocked.
He just nodded as you quickly leaned in and kissed him.
"Uh.. im sorr-" He cut you off with another kiss, this one much more intense.
After a few minutes, he began to unbutton his shirt a bit, and reached over to take your hat off.
"W-wait!" You quickly shouted and he tilted his head in confusion. "I, I um.. well, your not gonna think differently of me right?"
"Of course not."
You took a deep breathe and took your hat off, revealing your ears.
"I don't think badly of you at all, y/n." He reassured and continued kissing you, gently rubbing your ears. You began purring slightly and he continued unbuttoning his shirt. After a few minutes, you were both naked. He put himself at your entrance. "A-are you sure you wanna do this?" Membrane asked.
"Yes" you nodded excitedly.
He slowly entered you and then waited for you to adjust.
After a couple minutes you nodded and he began at a slow pace.
"F-faster~"
He happily obeyed and sped up, the room filling with your moans.
"F-fuck, I'm close!~"
"M-me too~"
After a few final thrusts you both came and he collapsed beside you.
"W-we should get back to work."
"Y-yeah.." you agreed.
'Let's hope none of my co workers heard that.'

Hope it was okay lolz^^

(488 words)