Dib x Hellhound!Reader🍋

Requested by the amazing WhoAreU112
Small tw for talk of blood and death
Sun-High = Noon
Moon = Month

  I lived in a small pack of hellhounds in the mountains, there were about 14 of us. Although we were similar to humans, we had hellhound traits. A urge for meat/blood, ears, a tail, sharp fangs and red eyes.
  I followed along as we searched for food, then I smelt something unfamiliar. I crawled through the bushes to investigate. I peeked through and saw a very large headed boy, he looked similar to us but without hellhound features.
  'Is that a human?' I wondered, we had all heard of them and been told they were dangerous but had never seen one. He looked pretty weak and harmless. He held a camera and was walking around like he was looking for something.
  I crawled through the bushes, quietly and carefully, just like hunting a deer or other animal. 'They'll be so proud when I bring back a human! Then I won't be just a stupid runt.'
  I quickly leaped out and pinned the boy to the ground, making him drop his camera and bag. I smirked, and opened my mouth to deliver the killing bite. Just before I could do that, I made the mistake of looking into his eyes. He looked scared, obviously but.. I felt bad. He looked about 16, same age as me.
  Stupidly, I backed up and let him free.
  He backed up, but didn't run away. "W-what are you..?" He asked, but was surprised when I awnsered.
  "Hellhound. Your a human, right?"
  "Uhm.. y-yeah.." He practically whispered, "do you uhm, have a name?"
  "Y/n. You?"
  "Dib."
  "That's a silly name," I laughed.
  "Oh, and yours isn't?"
  "Don't make me change my mind about eating you."
  He just gulped and backed up a little more.
  "What? Do humans not have jokes?" I asked.
  "W-well I couldn't tell!" He said, getting all defensive.
  I chuckled, he was cute. Funny!! He was funny. Why did I even think that!?
  The boy- Dib, opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by a howl.
  "That's my pack," i said, "I must leave."
  "Wait! C-can I see you again?" He called after me.
  "Sun high tomarrow." I responded, trotting off.

  It had been a few moons of us hanging out; my pack hadn't found out. I'd been.. having these weird feelings. But hanging out was fun, some days he'd tell me about his life, "cryptids" apparently I was one, he told me about school, his dad and sister and this alien named Zim. I told him about my life, my pack, my brothers and sisters and family, hunting. It was surprisingly.. fun. I've never had this much fun before.
  I waited in the clearing, we always met up there.
  I held back a big smile and he walked into the clearing, he couldn't know how connected I was to him.
  "Hey!" He smiled, and gave me one of those 'hugs.' They were nice. I liked them. Sometimes.. I think I liked him.

  Another few days had gone by, he's told me so much about humans..
  "Ugh, the other day these kids were just making out in the hallway! They do it all the time, like get a ro-"
  "What's making out?" I interrupted.
  "Oh, eh, like.. kissing." He had that weird red thing on his cheeks again.
  I looked at him sort of confused, I mean, my kind did other 'things' but I haven't heard of kissing.
  He glanced down, I could sense he was nervous, but suddenly he sat up and brought his lips to mine. It felt weird, but nice. He seemed like he was about to pull away, but I held onto him, my tail wagging slightly.
  We continued to kiss and he slipped some tounge into my mouth as our tounges collided and fought.
  I started giving off a few heat pheromones, I wondered if humans could smell them.. but I wasn't going to ask. I didn't want this moment to stop.
  I began to slowly slide my hand up the inside of his shirt.
  I could feel some hesitation from him and he pulled away. "A-are you sure you.. w-want this..?" He stammered.
  "Do you?" I asked.
  "W-well, um, y-yea.."
  When he said that I immediately continued our make out sesh and sliding my hand up his shirt, slowly pulling it off. He was.. quite attractive if im being honest.
  I went to his neck and began sucking and biting his soft flesh, enjoying the sounds he was making.               When my knee touched between his legs on accident, he just moaned and held onto me, I could feel how hard and desperate he was.
  "Mm~ y-y/n" Dib moaned, his legs wrapped around me well my knee rubbed against his length and I continued nipping his neck.
  He took off my shirt and pants, blushing deeply.
  I couldn't stop my tail from wagging in excitement and my ears twitching. I took his pants off and frowned at the other fabric covering him. I just bit and tore it off.
  "H-hey!" I heard him protest.
  "Your fine" I muttered, trying to hold back moans from the heat that this whole situation was giving me.
  I slowly licked the tip as i heard him give me a moan. Then, I took the whole thing in my mouth.
  "Ah!~ Y-Y/N~" Dib moaned loudly, gripping my hair in his hands to force my head even further on him.
  "F-fuck! S-so close~" when he said that, I immediately took my mouth off him, which made him pout.
  I just smirked and layed down doggy style, wagging my tail a bit.
  He moved my tail out of the way and slowly placed himself at my entrance. "Are you 100% sure you want this?" He asked.
  I smiled and nodded and he pushed himself in.
  "AH!~" I moaned, bucking against him.
  "Fuck!~" He moaned, thrusting in even harder.
  He continued pounding into me as I layed there drooling and moaning like an idiot.
  "Fuck~ y/n I'm so c-close!~" Dib moaned, continuing to fuck me hard and fast.
  "Me too!~" I moaned, feeling myself reaching my end.
  Dib thrust a few more times before we both came.
  'I really hope my pack didn't hear anything..' I thought nervously as I started getting dressed and Dib did the same. I began walking away without saying anything.
  "W-wait!" He called after me.
  "Yes?"
  "C-could we.. hang out for a bit?" Dib asked, nervously. I always found it so cute when he would blush and look down while scratching the back of his neck.
  I nodded and jumping on him, begining to cuddle him. I'll hunt and make excuses for being gone later. Right now, I was cuddling my new mate.

Hope you liked it lovelies♡
(1161 Words)