Dib x Expirement!Reader☁️🍋

Requested by WhoAreU112

I woke up on the floor of my cage. It's been so long, sometimes I can't remember if I've always been here or if I had a family. I heard footsteps, but i didn't need them to know the head scientist, Membrane I think his name was, and the other six were coming down. They came and left at the same time every day.
"NO. 22?" One of them asked.
"Not right now. Bill, please get me NO. 20."
The smaller scientist nodded and walked to NO. 20s cage, pulling them out as they screamed.
I backed up to the edge of my cage, terrified.
I curled up at the back of my cage. Then he came back. No no not again..

I sat at the back of my cage, shaking. I can't take this anymore. I can't do this. It's sad, two younger kids just came in, NO. 32 and 33.
"We need to get out of here." I heard them talking to each other.
I glanced at 32, she was across from me. "Can't.." I muttered. "You don't wanna know what happened to NO. 6 when she tried.." I thought about her, sad. I missed her.
"Oo! I can pick locks!" 32 pulled out a bobby pin, smiling widely. It was sad seeing them, happy and not yet horrified and traumatized by what was waiting for them.
Before I could say anything, she was out. It was only me, her, 33 and 14 who were awake.
NO. 32 walked over and unlocked NO. 33's cage. She then looked at 14 who shook his head, "I wish you luck, but I won't risk it."
"I.." I muttered, scared. But would dying really be that bad at this point. "Screw it, let me out."
We all sat in the middle of the hallway.
"Alright, there's two security gaurds placed at the end of this hallway, and probably up the stairs. We need to sneak past the security gaurds up there.. I don't know how though.." I muttered, nervous about all of this. Of course i was hopeful that we would get out, but I couldn't even remember where we were on the outside, we could be in the middle of no where for all I know.
"I have an idea." NO. 14 said. "I'll make a distraction, hide in unlocked cage and once they come back here, run.
"14, please.. I can't leave you." He was pretty much my only good friend other then 24 in this hell of a place.
He sat at the edge of his cage, our hands touching. "I want you to be safe. You're my best friend and I love you 22. Get out there, tell them what these people are doing. Please. Good luck."

Dibs POV

It was about 2:48am, I got up to go get a drink.
I heard panting from the basement that lead to dad's huge lab. It connected to the house, I knew there was gaurds, but this sounded diffrent. "Dad..?"
"Nonono.. it connects to a house and now I'm alone. I can't do thi-"
"WHO ARE YOU!?" I shrieked, this strange looking person in front of me. At least, I think they were human.. why where they in my dad's lab?
"P-please! Be quiet.. they already got 32 and 33 I can't do this please help me.." they grabbed me, I could tell they were terrified. Then I heard footsteps heading down the stairs.
They hid under the table as my dad walked down.
"What are you yelling about, son?"
"Uhm" I glanced at them and then back to my dad, "Uh, ghosts!! I saw them, again!"
He let out a long sigh, "Dib, get back to bed." He said and walked back upstairs.
"Okay, you. Come up to my room and explain everything."

~Time Skip / 3rd Person Pov~

Dib sat there, confused and scared. "My dad.. h-he.."
"Um, are you okay..? I-I'm sorry." 22 muttered.
"D-don't be. Just.. stay with me for a few days we'll I figure out what to do."

~Time Skip / Y/n pov~

I've been staying here for a few days, Dib is really sweet. He even made me a little fort is his closet to hide, he brings me his left overs, the only part of the day that sucks in when he lives for school, it gets kinda lonely.
I heard footsteps. It was only 1:30, Dib wouldn't be back until 3:15.. no, no, no no no no please. I scooted to the back of the closet, terrified. Please please he can't find me. I shook, terrified. The closet door started to open. I was hyperventilating, terrified. Please, this can't be happening.
"22? 22, are you okay??" I felt arms around me, but not hurting me.. "its me, it's Dib.. its okay."
'Dib? Dib! It's Dib.' "Dib..?"
"Are you okay?" He asked, still holding me.
"I-I was scared.."
"Its okay, I'm here. I'm here, everything will be okay."
"Why are y-you back so early?" I asked.
"I pretended to be sick so I could come home early.. I'm sorry."
"Oh. It's okay." I smiled. "W-why are you holding me..?" I asked, I didn't mind it but I was kinda confused.
"Oh- um, sorry.." He went to pull away, but I grabbed him. I don't know why. But it was.. nice, and comforting.
I was tired, it had been a long day, and before i knew it I was asleep in Dibs arms.

~A few days later~

I was sitting on Dibs bed, watching Mysterious Mysteries on his laptop.  We had been a lot closer the last few days, he was holding my hand. Is was really.. nice, for some reason.  We glanced at each other, I got this.. really weird feeling. Suddenly, he leaned in towards me, I leaned in aswell and our lips met. He put his hands on my waists and pulled me closer, slipping his tounge into my mouth.
I didn't know why.. but it felt amazing and made me happy. Our tounges danced as he held me. I lifted my hands slowly and grabbed his shoulders, sliding my hands up towards his face, holding his cheeks and pulling him closer to me. His hands went to my cheeks aswell, I didn't know what this feeling was, I felt so.. lightheaded? But not bad, just kinda.. I didn't know how to describe it.
His hands softly traced from my cheek, down to the bottom of my- well, his t shirt. I didn't wanna wear the lab clothes anymore so he gave me a pair of his jeans and one of his Lemon Demon t shirts. They were comfy. He slowly lifted my shirt up and over my head.
"U-um, are you alright w-with this?" Dib asked nervously.
"Y-yeah.." I murmed, feeling a warm blush cover my cheeks. He slowly took his leather jacket off and then his shirt. I looked at his bare chest and blushed more and noticed his face turning red again.
He leaned in and kissed me again, slipping his tounge into my mouth as our tounges intertwined together. I held his shoulders and sat in his lap, still making out with him.
I felt something hard in Dibs pants, poking my thigh.
He stopped the kiss, both of us panting. Dib slowly lowered his head to my neck and softly kissed it. He began kissing and sucking on my neck, slowly going down to my chest. "Mm~" I moaned out, unable to control the sounds coming out of my mouth. Dibs mouth went on my nipple and he began sucking, then licking all over my chest.
"Ah~"
He started roughly sucking my neck, pulling me into his lap and then lifting his hands to my chest.
"Mm~ D-Dib~"
He continued nipping and sucking, I couldn't stop moaning, this feeling- it was amazing.
Dib pulled away from my neck, both of our faces were extremly red.
I noticed his buldge in his pants had grown. I put my hand on it, he gasped and softly groaned. "Ah~ mm~" I continued stroking him through his pants, loving the soft groans I was receiving from the touching. I began pulling his pants down, throwing them on the shirts scattered on the ground. He was looking away, blushing madly. I blushed at the large buldge in his underwear. He leaned towards me and started taking my jeans off.
I felt embarrassed being completely naked in front of him.
"You're beautiful.." Dib murmured, softly kissing me.
I kissed him back as I pulled his boxers down and wrapped my hand around his length.
"A-ah!~" He moaned as I started slowly jerking him off. I sped up as pre cum leaked from his tip, Dib was still moaning, his tounge slightly hanging out of his mouth.
"F-fuck~" Dib moaned, drooling slightly. It was honestly.. really hot. I felt embarrassed just thinking that.
To be honest, I don't know how it went this fast, I barley just realized I liked him. But hey, I'm not complaining.
Dib flipped me over so he was over top of me. His fingers softly touched my entrance and slid inside. "Mm~ Fuck~!" He slid two of his fingers in and out of my entrance. Dib began to speed up, I had to bite my lip just to not moan to loudly. His sister, and especially his dad could not here this.
I began getting this feeling in my stomach, "ah~ Dib!~" I moaned before releasing on his fingers.
Dib raised his fingers to his mouth and licked them, never breaking eye contact with me.
He placed himself at my entrance. "A-are you sure your okay with this?" Dib asked.
"Yes~" I leaned up and kissed him.
Dib slowly pushed his length into me, I moaned out. He stopped for a minute, letting me adjust to him. After a few minutes, I bucked my hips against him to let him know I was ready for him to move. He slowly began to move, thrusting into me, both of us moaning.
He grabbed my hands and held them over my head, pounding into me faster. "Ah!~ Fuck! D-Dib~!"
"Mm~ fuck~"
He continued fucking me at a fast pace before I started feeling that knot in my stomach again. "I-I'm getting close~" Dib moaned, sweating and blushing as he rammed into me.
"Me too~" I moaned.
I came and Dib pulled out to come of my stomach. He collapsed onto me. I nuzzled into him as he wrapped his arms around me.
"I-i love you.." Dib whispered.
"I love you too." I smiled, cuddling him as we both fell asleep.

(Hope this was okay :>)
(1,801 Words)