Professor Membrane x Succubus!Reader🍋

Requested by WhoAreU112 <3

  "Dad!!" I heard the boy who captured me yell, "See!? I wasn't lying!!"
  "Well, that's a nice costume your friend has.." The scientist looking guy said. "But I've told you not to lock people in cages."
  "Dad! It's a succubus" He pointed at me huddled in the back of the cage.
  "Dib, I'm busy."
  The boy, Dib, looked disappointed but brought me to what I assume was his father's lab. "Your not a human.. how do I prove that to him..?" He looked sad, I sort of felt sorry for him. I scooted foreword slightly.
  'Hm..' I started moving my wings slightly.
  "Perfect!" Dib shouted, "I can show him you have moving wings, and I'll show him where they connect to your body!" He smiled widely.

  It had been a few hours of me being alone initially the lab, Dib had left and the other human was no where to be found.
  I heard a sound and saw the older human approaching me.
  "Sorry, I assumed my son would have let you out." He unlocked the cage and opened it.
  I slowly crawled out of the cage.
  "How do you make your tail and wings move?" He asked me.
  "There real." I responded, still sitting at the edge of the cage. I took off my shirt to show him the wings and he seemed to.. blush. I smirked and leaned closer towards him. I still had my bra on, but he still was slightly blushing.
  I continued smirking and stepped closer to him. I made a risky move and kissed him, but, strangley enough, he kissed back.
  I pushed his back against a wall and continued making out with him. I don't know what came over me, I just had this sudden urge to do this. I don't know why.
  I slowly took his shirt off, he was quite muscular despite working in a lab all day.
  I took both of our pants off, leaving us in our underwear.
  I don't think either of us understood this sudden urge, but it was still happening.
  He slowly removed my bra and began softly sucking on my neck, leaving small marks. I smirked and pushed him onto his back, slowly stroking his length through his boxers. I slowly pulled down his boxers and began sucking on him, smirking as he panted and groaned. After a few minutes, I could tell he was close and I removed my mouth.
  He looked up, confused, before I took my underwear off and sat on his length.
  We both moaned as I began riding him, begining to go faster and faster.
  "Fuck~" I moaned, feeling myself getting close to releasing.
  We both came and fell down, panting.
  He blushed and looked away, I gave him one last kiss before we both passed out.

Sorry that was rrly bad lol- but I hope you liked it.
(485 Words)