Zim x Fem!Babysitter!Reader🍋

Requested by WhoAreU112

I walked up the stairs to a weird house, I knew Zim a bit but we weren't that close. He asked me to watch Gir well he went out, so here I am.
I walked up the steps and knocked on the door.
"WHOS HERE- Oh, greetings y/n human. Eh, thank you for watching Gir. I'll be back later."
You just nodded and stepped into the house as Gir walked up to you. "Can you make me tacos?" He asked, smiling.
"Of course" you smiled back at the 'dog.'

~5 Hours Later~

I layed on the couch with Gir, watching stupid cartoons all night. 'He better pay me good for this..' I though, slightly annoyed and very bored. Whenever I went on my phone Gir would start to freak out and want all my attention.

~Another Small Time Skip~

Finally I heard Zim return and walk through the front door. "Where's Gir?"
"He was tired."
"Thank you for watching him."
"I'm I getting payed?"
"Eh? Why?" He asked, confused.
"Beacuse I was watching Gir for 5 and a half hours." I said, annoyed.
"Well, I am.. bored right now, I could.. pay you back some other way~" He said, taking a step towards me.
"What do you mea-" I was cut off by his lips against mine, his tounge trying to enter my mouth. I was shocked, h-he's an alien. Sure he's attractive but.. agh! I'm not gonna do it with an alien am i!?
He continued kissing me, and for some reason I didn't stop him. I felt his hands slip up my shirt and gently squeeze my breasts.
"Mm~" I accidently moaned out and saw him smirk as he layed me down on the couch.
Zims hands made there way up my shirt and removing it. He looked down at your bra slightly confused.
"U-um.. h-here..." you slowly removed your bra and he immediately started sucking on your chest. You didn't know why, but you weren't stopping him.
"Ngh~ ah~" you moaned out, a blushing mess beneath him.
After a few minutes, you both were completely naked, but your lips never let go as you both striped.
You felt something at your entrance and nodded as Zim looked at you.
"Ah~ fuck~!" You moaned.
"Mm~" Zim moaned as he entered you.
He started thrusting into you at a slow pace, but then started speeding up quickly. Skin slapping and moans were the only sounds that filled the room.
"A-ah!! Z-Zim, I'm close~"
"M-me too"
You moaned as you came and a few thrusts after he did aswell and collapsed on you.
"S-so uh, wanna babysit Gir again soon?"
"I'd love too"

Ong this is so bad sorry lol but I hope it was okay :,)
Have a great day/night everyone^^

(475 Words)