Tallest Red x Fem!Reader🍋

Requested by WhoAreU112
Hope you enjoy^^

Y/n pov

"My tallest, the new engineer has arrived." You heard an irken say and the Tallest looked over to you. You had purple eyes and a matching purple uniform. You were so happy, ever since you were a smeet you were obsessed with tech, engineering and science. And now, you were an engineer on the massive!
A slightly taller Irken led you to your new room and lab.

~Time Skip~
Red Pov

Red didn't know why, he never felt like this. It was wrong for an Irken to feel this way, especially a Tallest! But he felt.. strange towards the female.

~A few weeks later~
Y/n pov

I've beenworking on expanding the engine and working on making the massive faster, as well as more lazers. I decided to do that myself since I wanted to impress the Tallest and I quickly found that they love shooting things. I even got rewarded with a donut!
Later that night I was working on blueprints and heard a knock on my door. "He- oh! Hello my Tallest" I bowed my head to Tallest Red as he welcomed himself into my room. "Is everything alright, my Tallest?" I asked nervously, it was intimidating to have him standing over me, just staring.
"No. No every thing is not okay." He said, he knew it was unnatural for irkens to feel attraction towards others but.. he couldn't help it.
I tilted my head in confusion, "can I do anything for yo-" I was cut off by his lips on mine, his tounge roughly exploring my mouth. I let him kiss me, he was.. attractive. And this was my Tallest! This is an honor.
We continued making out and he sat me on my desk, both of us slowly undressing. He licked and bit at my neck and chest as I let out small moans. I reached up to his annettenas and stroked them, causing some moans from Red.
His length was dripping with pre cum already as he placed it at my entrance and looked up at me for permission. I nodded, slightly anxious.
He entered, starting slow at first and beginning to speed up.
"Ah~" both of our moans filling up the room.
"Mm~" I heard him moan and speed up.
I was grabbing onto him, digging my nails into Reds back as he pounded into me.
"Ah~ i-i feel close~"
"M-me too~"
He thrust a few more times before we both came.
We layed together, exhausted and feel asleep in each other's arms.

Hope this was okay lolz
(437 Words)