Nsfw Alphabet (Zim)😁🍋

A = Aftercare(What they’re like after sex) The first time he didn't know what he was feeling and didn't wanna be around anyone, but other than that he loves to just cuddle and fall asleep with you.
B = Body part(Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner’s) He loves to bite and suck on your neck and leave lots of marks.
C = Cum(Anything to do with cum basically… I’m a disgusting person lol) Honeslty idk
D = Dirty Secret(Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs) Not sure either- he's pretty honest with you about everything.
E = Experience(How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?) Your his first but he catches on really quick.
F = Favourite Position(This goes without saying) Missionary, anything that he can still see your face and neck really.
G = Goofy(Are they more serious or make jokes?) He always makes jokes and stuff but during sex he's serious.
H = Hair(How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.) Species doesn't have hair so yeah lol
I = Intimacy(How are they during the moment, romantic aspect…) Wants to constantly reassure you that he loves you and will be asking if your okay and if your sure etc throughout most foreplay.
J = Jack Off(Masturbation headcanon) He doesn't.
K = Kink(One or more of their kinks) Bondage, choking, biting, knife play, degradation(if your okay with all of these ofc, he never wants to make you uncomfortable).
L = Location(Favourite places to do the do) He would rather do it in private but will tease you in public.
M = Motivation(What turns them on, gets them going) You-
N = NO (Something they wouldn’t do, turn offs) Not much, unless you had some REALLY weird kinks or smth.
O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc) Loves to both give and receive, that long tounge can really come in handy.
P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.) Fast asf-
Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.) Would rather proper sex.
R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.) He will take some risk but still gets nervous with somethings.
S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last…) He can go for a few rounds, you have probably came 2-3 times before he does once.
T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?) Doesn't have toys really but loves to tie you up.
U = Unfair (how much they like to tease) LOTS.
V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make) He can be very loud.
W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice) Not sure-
X = X-Ray (Let’s see what’s going on in those pants, picture or words) Not thick, like rrly thin but long
Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?) He's pretty much just down whenever you are
Z = ZZZ (… how quickly they fall asleep afterwards) He falls asleep soon after, cuddling you. But always makes sure you fall asleep first.

(I hate myself-)
(538 Words)