155. Blade Runners

[Winchester children above. Aiden is about six, Adah and Gideon are about four, and Brianna is almost two.

(I'll do this periodically when I feel it's needed.)]

INT. BUNKER - LIBRARY

Sam and Sylvie were researching Cain and Abel on the computer, Dean was pacing while on the phone.

Dean said into the phone, "Come on, Crowley. Pick up! Where the hell is he? It's not like he's got a social life."

Sam looked up from the computer. "Uh, are you actually worried?"

Dean got Crowley's voicemail. "Too busy inflicting pain to answer. Leave a message."

Dean spoke in an annoyed tone. "Guy's got one job -- Find the First Blade, bring it back. How hard is that?"

"It's Crowley," Sylvie reminded him. "He's not exactly a team player."

"Yeah, but his ass is on the line, too. Guy goes missing for weeks on end without so much a peep? Or at least, not one that makes sense." Dean set his phone on the table and played a voicemail on speaker.

"Dean. Um..." There were indecipherable ramblings.

Sam frowned. "Wait a second. Did he... Drunk-dial you?"

Dean called Crowley's phone again. "Come on."

Crowley's phone rang.

INT. ROOM

Crowley's caller ID read 'Not Moose'. Clothes were scattered on the floor and Crowley was in bed with a young, gorgeous woman. They were both breathing hard and Crowley fell on his back on the pillow.

"Lola?" Crowley called.

"My King?" Lola asked.

"My après-consummation treat."

"On it, sire." Lola moved to the closet and opened the door to reveal a man tied and hanging from the hanger rod. Lola pulled out a syringe and stuck the needle in his neck and filled it with his blood. The man struggled weakly and passed out. Lola turned back to Crowley.

Lola handed the syringe to him. "Pantry's almost empty. We'll need another volunteer.

"You should add that to your "to do" list," Crowley told her, pressing the needle into his arm and shooting up all the human blood. "Ahh. Lola, pet? I do believe I'm ravenous."

Lola did a small bow and left.

Later, Lola returned with pizza and wine. She saw Crowley watching Casablanca and crying openly. She smirked to herself as she watched Crowley wipe his eyes.

INT. SHIPPING WAREHOUSE

Lola was waiting for someone. A stunt demon walked up to her and she looked up.

"My name is Aldo," the stunt demon said.

"My intel is for Abaddon... Minion," Lola told him.

"And she appreciates the work you've been doing."

"At great peril."

"But she is tied up securing her place as new leader of the Kingdom. She assures you that all relevant information can be conveyed to me. So... Update?"

"The King is off his game. Except for sex, pizza, and human blood, he has no interests. He can't function without me."

"Well played."

"I should mention he keeps getting phone calls from those Winchesters. They leave voicemails for him."

"Saying?"