OC Profile

Biographical Information

Name: Tasubaki Imala

Alias: Imala-chan, Im-chan

Personal Description

Species: Human

Birthday: May 17th

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Height: 168 cm

Hair Color: Blond

Eye Color: Blue

Professional Status

Status: Alive

Relatives: Tasubaki Amida (Father - Deceased), Tasubaki Kana (Mother - Deceased), Tasuabki Mikia (Sister - Alive)

Occupation: Jujutsu Sorcerer, Student

Affiliation: Tokyo Jujutsu High

Grade: Grade 2

---

Appearance

Imala is an average-height girl with an hourglass figure. She has long blond hair that reaches her waist, she usually styles her hair in a high ponytail. Imala also has a pair of blue eyes.

Imala's jujutsu school uniform consists of a dark blue gakuran-style top with short sleeves that are a bit baggy. She also wears dark blue pants along with black combat boots.

For her everyday outfit, she usually wears baggy shirts and black leggings. She also wears a baggy gray jacket. When she's in public, she usually wears a black mask.

---

Personality

Imala doesn't have a cheerful or talkative personality. She remains quiet most of the time. She hates standing out or being noticed by people in any way. Imala is not very approachable and doesn't make friends quite often. She barely talks and rarely shows any emotions. She usually ends up giving a cold impression to others, but it's shown that she does care about her friends in her own way.