Chapter - 9 Saviour or Stalker?

Jaro Briggs

This girl looks so much like her mother. Same eyes, physique and even the damn attitude. Thank god, her hair is curly and pretty, unlike Michelle. I just had to make sure, she isn't anything like her mother in treating people. But I can't deny the fact that she is very beautiful. She is more beautiful than her mother ever was.

"And who might this comedian be?" A brunette standing beside Lana yelled.

"And who might this worthless piece of shit might be?" I snapped.

"How dare you, old filth?" He snapped back.

"Jaro, what are you doing here?" Lana questioned.

"Why are you nervous?" I questioned back.

"I am not-" She didn't complete

"Come on, I know you. You are skittish. It's written all over your face. Why?" I cut her off.

" Well, well, well. Isn't it interesting? I never knew you had a thing for dilfs. I pity poor Paxton course" Brunette declared.

"Shut up, Roger" Lana shrieked.

So this arrogant fool's name is Roger. He is taller with brown eyes and looks fit. And somehow I have a bad feeling about him, especially the way Lana looks at him. Oh please god, this girl didn't do anything stupid, did she? She is Michelle's daughter after all. No, I can't be thinking like that. Come on, Jaro be optimistic. This same girl is also the daughter of the kind Holder Pipes.

"Why, things are getting interesting. So old man, did you fuck her?" Roger asked with amusement.

"Oh, no. She is not my type and way too young for me anyway. But, I am gonna fuck you." I immediately went forward and grabbed his neck and tossed him to the top of the table. He didn't see that one coming so it was easier for me. He screamed in pain.

"Now, how about you be a good boy and leave," I warned him, still holding him to the table.

"I am gonna kill you, you dullard." He bawled, releasing my grip.

"Jaro, let him go," Lana said.

"You bitch!" Roger yelled and came near Lana to grab her hand, just in time I grabbed his hand.

"Are you deaf? I told you to leave." I warned again.

"I am not gonna leave until I make you both pay for what you did." That moron shouted again.

"I am a little low on money right now, but surely, I will give you when I got enough. You must be poor for asking us to pay." I mocked.

"This is funny to you?" He yelled again.

"It is not. You see that pretty redhead woman over there?" I told Roger gesturing him towards Angelina, my date. "She just called the cops. If I were you, I would run." I said placing a hand over his shoulders.

"I don't believe a thing you tell." He stated.

I glanced at Angelina. Just as I instructed her, she played the police siren music on her phone and placed the phone under the table and made sure it was invisible. I raised my brows at Roger.

"You and I, we are not over." He said pointing towards Lana.

"Leave" I demanded.

Just as I said, he left. I smiled at Angelina in gratitude. She smiled back. She is pretty. I turned around and caught Lana staring at me.

"Care to explain?" I canvassed.

"No"

"Fine!"

I left to go near Angelina and thank her in person. Even after all this, she continues to be such a shrew. I should have left her on her own. I don't want to spoil my date with any more talk with her. So I left.