Chapter - 25 Baby Cakes [Smut]

Trigger warning: This whole chapter contains smut and 18+ scenes. Please ignore it if you are uncomfortable. Please consider your age while reading.

Lana Pipes

It's Jaro in front of me. I lost my balance due to excessive drinking and tripped. No, I tripped and fell into his arms. His strong muscular veiny arms. Something about his touch is intoxicating. Alluring. It is firm and delicate at the same time. His darkest coal eyes are fixed on me. His iridescent raven hair looked exquisite.

"Are you alright, babycakes?" He questioned, his brows furrowing. Baby cakes. The sort of nickname he calls me. He thought he called me a dozen times like that before, but now hearing it from his mouth is driving me crazy. I thought I hated that name.

"I wasn't but now I am," I smiled. I don't know what I am feeling or what exactly I want. All I can presently think about is how warm he is and how cold I have been feeling outside. Maybe his warmth that I want.

His body warmth maybe?

"Alright. That liquor went straight into your head. You should rest," He frowned, letting me go out of his grasp.

I am hammered. I again started to trip when I tried to move. His hands again got hold of me. This touch. His touch. Why is it so addictive and enjoyable? "You are in no position to walk. I will take you to the bed," He announced, meeting his raven eyes to my blue ones.

Bed. Yes, take me to bed.

With one swift move, he carried me in whole with his bare arms. My hands draped over his neck. His one hand over my back and the other over my leg calves. His scent is delicious.

My mind is clouded with incessant raunchy thoughts. Soon he took me upstairs and dropped me into a king-size bed. "Sleep well," He breathed against me, bending towards me. Such a beautiful neck he has.

.............

"Make me sleep well," I breathed against him. This is so wrong and yet the thrill and pleasure it is giving is making me go nuts.

"I ought to do otherwise. I wanna ruin your sleep," He stated his hungry coal-black eyes burning with desire, caressing his long index finger on my cheek.

"Do it," I encouraged. His finger slowly slide to the ending point of my lips. From there he continued to touch my lower lip. God. This is excruciating. The way his finger is playing on my mouth it is giving me chills down my spine.

Later his mouth joined with his his finger. His mouth is touching mine. His finger is unable to bear the sexual tension and the heat we are producing, so he immediately removes his finger. Making his mouth completely devour mine. Our tongues danced.

My tongue wasn't the only wet thing here. Something very deep down and private of mine is also damp.

He kissed me passionately taking the whole control over me, like I was something to conquer and I should be conquered right now and here. He pulled his mouth away from mine. His gaze followed down.

He took off my pale pink shirt. I am in my satin black bra, his mouth handed a soft kiss there. It wasn't his hands that tried to unclip the bra. He pulled the strap of the bra with his bare mouth, revealing my tits. Now he is cupping my breasts. Squeezing it. Teasing it. Playing like it solemnly belongs to him. Him only. There is a type of possessiveness in his touch.

After done playing with them, "Now tell me out wet would I find you?" He demanded his charming lips which just did wonders to mine curling into a smirk.

"Why don't you find out yourself?" I mocked.

He pushed me more deep and to the center of the bed occupying more place to come into the bed. His veiny hands found their way down. He thought his kiss was rough and wild, and he gently unbuttoned my pants. His soft tongue licked my thighs as he ripped the pants out of me. He gave me a mischievous look between my thighs.

Why is this making me go so insane?

My pants are on the floor right now and the shirt is somewhere on the bed. My bra is still hanging to its dear life on my abdomen area. It's only my panty covering what it should of mine. He huffed a smile making me go crimson.

He surely is enjoying this. Who am I to blame? Surely I am also enjoying this as much as he is.

His nails drew circles over my left thigh, then went way up right to my sex. He slid a warm finger inside my panty. Inside me. God. His finger inside me, generously making movements. Making me reach the high point of this madness.

"You are so wet," He whispered against my ear. "I intend to make you more wet," He declared, digging another finger inside of me. As he is moving his fingers, everything inside of me is heightened with pain and pleasure. His fingers are buried deep inside of me. Finally, he hit the spot where I moaned with enduring amusement. The sheets are ruined with my juice from my orgasm. He pulled his fingers out gently, taking them into his mouth.

That is the most sexiest sight of a man, I have ever seen.

I tilted my head back, trying to process this overwhelming feeling. After licking my juice, his fingers went to his pants, unbuttoning them. With one swift move, he threw his pants to the floor, revealing his lower body, his strong large body. I am not satisfied. I want the pleasure of his upper body too.

I got up reaching him. I kissed him passionately and pulled my mouth away from him, he flinched as I didn't completely kiss and only gave a glimpse of it. Just as he didn't show me his upper body.

Tit for tat.

I sneered. My hands cupped his neck. I planted feather-light kissekisses to neck, from his chin to his collarbone. His shirt restricted me to kiss more. I pulled his shirt up, that took him by surprise. His upper body. It looks too delicious. I can't wait to feast on him. His abs are incredible. He has six packs.

I took the charge and pulled him to the bed. Now I am on the top of him. I kissed and kissed and kissed him everywhere, he moaned with delight. Such a great body. It must be appreciated well. No matter how much I touch or kiss him, it still doesn't fulfil the hunger in me.

He positioned himself above me once again. Taking every single piece of cloth on him, showing off his wang. His length and nice impressive. I can't wait to find what miracles and wonders it will do inside of me when it already is having this much influence on me while seeing it.

I raised a hand to touch the tip of it and cupped it delicately. It is already hard. "Tell me baby cakes, do you want it?" He demanded with a mock. I nodded.

"Well, first," He said pulling it towards my breasts. He positioned his plaything in between my tits. He is squeezing me against himself. This time, there is no hint of softness or gentleness. He is wild and devouring like a beast playing and feasting on its prey. He squeezed until my parts were scarlet. Later he kissed and gently sucked them.

Right when I thought he was gonna go to the downhole, he went to the upper hole. He gently pushed himself into my mouth again every inch of his gentleness came back. His eyes briefly met mine, making sure I was okay and I was able to take his full length. Despite sex, it is my first time taking this into my mouth. I nodded indicating to him that I was okay. He started to move. He moved upward and downward until he was stuck deep in my throat.

This is suffocating and bewildering at the same time. But I don't to to stop, and neither does he stop. The way he is moving on me, His muscles appear even more tempting and sexy.

Right when he reached his point, he took his wang out of me. Cumming all over my face.

I am tired both from my orgasm and from his...

I thought now he was gonna go inside of me, but to my surprise, he didn't. Instead, he fell next to me. Sharing my, well his pillow.

"Good night, baby cakes." He kissed the corner of my eye.

That's when I realized. I don't hate this nickname. I like the way he calls me like that.

Q/A

Q. Do you enjoy reading smut?

A-

Q. Do you like age-gap romances?

A-

Author's Note:

This is purely fiction and it doesn't promote anything, please don't get inspired. Please be careful while reading and enjoy it but try not to take it to real life.