Chapter - 13 A lurking Lecher?

Lana pipes

"What?" I could barely form a sentence.

"I know, right? This seems so surreal. But I think I like him. Should I directly ask him out? Oh my god, what do I do?" Glendora continued to say something else. I could hardly concentrate on what she is telling. How could I even listen to her, when my brain is freezing?

"hoi, here I am having a crisis. A little help would be nice," Glenny chided shaking my hands very hard.

"Glenz, but how? You never even exchanged words with him," I questioned.

"Oh, Lan, I forgot to tell you this," She blushed.

"Just spill the beans, already," I asserted.

"Okay, so, when I went to Italy, I might have accidentally seen his Instagram story," Glenny stopped. I arched a brow with curiosity and nodded to let her continue.

"So, a few hours later, I posted a pic in Colosseum. I-"

"The one in the black backless dress, where your back is sexy as hell," I said remembering the true sight of beauty she has posted. That was one piece of art.

"He liked my pic and he just didn't stop there." Oh, I can guess. "He commented, never knew people get hotter in Italy." She blushed. Seriously that was cringe. She is hot all the time, how could he say she got hotter just because she posted a sexy pic?

"I didn't see that comment," I snapped.

"That's because you were so busy with your stalker neighbour," She stuck her tongue out.

"continue,"

"Oh, looks like I hit a nerve, anyways, I replied, I always was, looks like people noticed now. Savage replied right," She said clapping her hands. I nodded. "Then we took it into the DMS, we talked and flirted some," She stopped.

"And now you have a crush on him?" I quirked.

"Well, yeah. What's wrong with that? He is handsome with incredible height and those gorgeous copper eyes and brunette hair. A blonde with a brunette sounds Cool. Not to mention he's got good grades and he is a footballer. Why wouldn't I fall?" She presumed.

"Jeez, you sound like you are gonna marry him soon," I yelled.

"Our babies would be adorable too," She winked.

"He is not your type Glendora. I mean it. Just don't be dumb and quit your stupid crush before you get hurt," I burst out. Maybe I came in too strongly.

"Rude, why do you hate him so much? Did you two share anything," She questioned. Oh, not now. I can't deal with it now.

"We should go to the class," I said trying to distract her. She nodded and we left the restroom for the next class.

Ugh, last year's summer camp. My encounter with him led me to lose my virginity. How do I say her? Even if I divulged, wouldn't she be mad? On another side, poor Scotty is in love with her. God, I really should go to church today.

We started to walk around the hallway. I glanced at Glenny, she was blushing. She must've been imagining something. "Cute skirt," I heard a deep voice. Oh perfect. Neilson Norg himself. Glendora blushed even harder and gave a wonderful smile.

"Oh my, thank you heart breaker," She blushed to place a hand over him. He took her hand gently and brushed it across his lips. OMG, is this a kiss? A kiss. Gross. I almost closed my eyes. Little does Glendora know, he is a heartbreaker.

"I was wondering if you could come to my football practice after school. Maybe you could come and cheer me up with your adorable hands," He articulated giving a lazy half-smile.