Chapter - 26 Jaro fucking briggs

Lana Pipes

Brightness shot my face. It took me a whole minute to understand that brightness was sunlight. I looked at the wall clock to see the time, but there wasn't any. But the clock is always there in my room. Wait, this isn't my room. I looked down, this wasn't my bed either, nor the sheets and clothes.

I wore a yellow T-shirt and black jeans yesterday. But, but, I am in a baby pink ro, right? Wait, yesterday, I mistakenly came here and fell to the ground. I remember that.

DID I SLEEP WITH THAT CREEP JARO FUCKING BRIGGS?

How? When? And why did this happen?

Panic hit my nerves instantly, I couldn't help but scream in a high-pitched voice.

Suddenly a redhead appeared in front of me out of nowhere. She looked like a twin to the red witch in Game of Thrones. Skinny, a few wrinkles and brow eyes. She gave a weird dead look. "What's up with the scream?" Her cold eyes met mine. It is deadly. Is she upset with me for something or what?

I remember who she was. She was that chick from the bar where she and Jaro had a date. She even helped me play the police siren to make Roger go away. Is she mad at me because her date was kinda disastrous because of me? Which happened a month ago.

"Why am I in these clothes? Where are mine? What are you doing here? What am I doing here?" I spat frustrated.

"You puked on your clothes and Jaro's face. Your clothes are drying up outside. And I can do whatever I want here. What you are doing? That's what you asked at the last, right? You should've asked that yourself before getting hammered and destroying my candlelight dinner here," She said plainly, like a ghost.

She is pissed at me.

"Were you here the whole night?" I asked hesitating.

"Yes, he asked me to take care of you. You are such a mess. You kept moaning and kept making these weird clangs. I don't know why the hell you kept blushing while I was cleaning and removing your dress. Were you imagining me doing something to you or what?" She made a disgusted face.

So, that was all a dream. Thank god. I would never in a thousand lives lay down with that man. "Did you have a sex dream?" She squinted.

"Where is Jaro?" I chirped, hiding my mortification. She rolled her eyes and went downstairs.

I tried to process everything. The reason why I had a nocturnal emission for that scumbag. I hate him from the bottom of my heart. Why did I behave like a moth to the flame in my dream? Maybe? Maybe there is any chance that I might have a little feelings for him?

No. No fucking way. I was just dazzled at that moment. Of course, I did see a lovey-dovey couple at the bar. That might've awakened my estrogen.

"You called for me baby cakes," Jaro taunted, slouching against the wall while entering the room. An adrenaline rush hit me. I pulled myself off the bed instantly and walked over to him, holding for his neck. I pushed him hard against the wall. He was astounded by my caprice and cowed himself in my gr attempting to t leeway.

"What is this baby cake?" His lips curved into a wicked smile. Bastard, he is enjoying this.

"Did you try to sleep with me?" I blurted.

"I am not a necrophilia and I most definitely don't wanna have rumpy pumpy with a teenager. Especially when I am blessed with a gorgeous girlfriend." He winked.

I let go of him. That makes sense. As Angelina was also here last night there is no way something could have happened.

"Why did you ask?" His brows furrowed.