Ch 1-1

Loud music

Chit chat

Dancing

Alcohol

Cigarettes

Priya woke up to all of these in the middle of the road. She was confused about her surroundings. She thought "did my parents disown me and threw me out of the house?!". Scared was an understatement, she was so lost that she could cry any moment.

She wanted to shout at the people for dancing and laughing while she was on the ground rethinking about her life. She did not even realise her white sparkly dress that was probably not white anymore because she was literally on the ground like a baby.

 She did not even realise her white sparkly dress that was probably not white anymore because she was literally on the ground like a baby

That was until a girl in a golden dress came to her and shook her from her dilemma.

"Priya, stand up and get yourself together."

She jerked upon hearing her name and looked for the source of the voice. Priya blinked her eyes and even slapped herself to wake herself up. She was sure that all of this was just a dream or else why would Srinidhi Shetty, former miss supranational and actress of Kgf be infront of her like it's nothing.

Priya stood up and looked at her with wide eyes. Out of habit she tried to tuck her hair behind the ears and that's when she found out she had a bottle of alcohol in her hand. She looked at the bottle and made a weird face.

 She looked at the bottle and made a weird face

"When did this happen?" She thought

She looked at srinidhi who is reena and asked "who am I?" If her assumptions were correct then this must be the Kgf parallel world or she died  or simply a dream that she didn't wanna wake up from. Good thing she read so many fanfics on wattpad. She still had to know what her character is in this 'world'.

Reena sighed and rolled her eyes. "This is the reason why I told you to drink in your limit. You always forget who you are." She rubbed her hands on her forehead and finally spoke. "First of all, you are Priya Desai, my sister, daughter of Rajendra Desai. Anything else?" She looked at the poor girl who was confused if she should be happy or terrified.

She asked Reena to pinch her hard to see if it's a dream or not. As asked she did.

Priya screamed "AHHH! oh mother It's so painful". She lightly rubbed her arms which was now red. "Why did you do it so hardly, ouch" she pouted with her slightly teary eyes. "Well duh? You asked for it." Before she could protest she saw a figure behind Reena.

The figure in the dark looked masculine with a refined body and definitely long beard. As if her dumb head finally joined the dots together. It's the time Reena and Rocky meet for the first time. But she was still confused what the heck was she doing here.

Following Priya's eye, Reena looks behind her as well and finds a guy walking near them. She immediately pulls her younger sister behind her in a protective mode. However, it didn't stop the younger one to peek from behind considering the fact that Reena was a bit taller than her.

She's so excited to see yash as in Rocky confess his love for the main character and then fight the whole gang of people alone.

Rocky was getting closer and closer but in a slow motion, which gave priya the time to look at his features and take in his aura. She can never meet yash in real life on top that Kgf version. She just felt looking at him only forever and ever. I mean obviously, he is her all time crush after all.

Rocky started circling the two girls while looking at them carefully well..only one actually. He stopped and said "congratulations."

Reena asked him "why?"

"I love you"

Priya was so excited. Watching it in theatre gave awesome but to see that in real life? The experience is so much more better.

Reena was shocked and her expression evidently showing how taken aback she was. Priya decided to help the two a little bit by encouraging her supposed sister to accept the proposal.

She nudged her a little "Accept it, he is good looking and brave as well" she smiled a little while saying that line and starring at Rocky.

Rocky shook his head a little and came towards priya. "I said I love you, sona" he said while pointing at her. Now it was the time for her to be shocked

 Now it was the time for her to be shocked

"What is this plot twist".