1-7

Priya pov

Few months have passed by. In the middle they said that Rocky is dead but I knew better. He is a monster that can't be killed this quick and plus I've watched the movie. I just feel bad for the sacrifice that man made for his wife and unborn child.

I was busy reading a book in my room because this boring place had no mobile phone. Ugh oh how much I miss my phone.

Suddenly my personal maid who is now my friend barged in. "Suryavardhan is dead" she came shouting and panting. I smiled hearing that. The time is getting closer when I meet him.

"Garuda told us to send you to Kgf...he wants to marry you as soon as he ascends on the throne." Reena came in my room.

I sat on my bed lowering my head. I started laughing out of nowhere which scared reena.

"Priya what happened." Reena said and came to hug me.

"I am just laughing because I know Garuda is going to die but I am just imagining how Rocky will kill" I said with fire in my eyes.
______________
I was rather excited to go to Kgf. I'm finally going to see him after months.

I entered the gates of Kgf and was welcomed with dust and rocks everywhere. I wonder how people adapted to this environment. It looks so terrifying.

The car stopped indicating that we've arrived. I opened the door and stepped my feet on the ground that soon I'll be calling home with Rocky. The wind was blowing quite strong which made my hair fly a little.

I guess this is perks of being the main character somehow because the wind is just making my hair fly. Other times my hair would fly over my face and make it difficult.

"I'm vanaram, I'm told to protect you until the pooja starts." He declared.

"Ok" that's all I could say
_____________
This is not a house, it's a whole ass palace. It's sooooo big. I might need a map for this one. I was looking around the place when I bumped into someone.

"I'll forgive you today but from next time don't come in between my way." It was Garuda. Rude ass bitch.

I didn't wanna see his face so I just looked down without saying anything. I'm not gonna say sorry to him.

"Anyway, go get ready for the kali pooja, you need to be there to do my tilak as my bride to be." He said with no empathy in his voice.

Tsk as if.

________________Author pov

________________
Author pov

Priya was getting ready in the room she was given with the help of few maids. She looked quite happy which made the maids question her behaviour but remained silent.

Today priya looked like a goddess. With her red saree and ornaments. Her hair half open and decorated with gajra which added more shine to her beauty.

 Her hair half open and decorated with gajra which added more shine to her beauty

K.G.F - the turn of events || Rocky x Fem O.COn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara