2-13

Today was the day.

Finally the day when Priya would be officially Mrs Bairya. She was both nervous and excited.

"Maybe I should not go?" Reena rolled her eyes for the nth time as she was fixing her makeup. "Relax sister. Nothing is gonna change after you two marry. You two will still love each other and make others around you gag with your lovey dovey moments."

Priya sighed "yeah you're right...get it together, it's not the end of the world." She kept repeating the same words like a mantra. Reena paused for a moment and held her sisters hands.

"Look I know you're worried, it's a huge thing. Once you're done with your promises then there's no going back...but always remember, this guy is the same guy you fell for even when he had nothing and was an complete douche bag and idio-." She stopped talking bad about rocky after she saw the face priya made.

"Seriously? He's about to be my husband now." Both of them laughed a little. "Sorry anyway. As I was saying, you've got nothing to worry about. He's crazy for you. Cheer up sis and look forward for the night." She said and winked. Priya avoided her gaze as she felt a little shy.

There's nothing to worry about she thought.
————————————
"Please bring in the bride now."

Fatima went to get priya as per the priest said. "Rocky beta, how are you feeling?" Qasim chacha asked. "My face looks normal but inside I'm panicking." He replied. Qasim raised his eyebrows. "Rocky is panicking? That's odd"

Rocky paused for a moment before he began speaking. "All my life, the only thing I am good at is killing. I don't know if I can be a good husband." He said his worries to his one guardian in this world. "If she willingly wants to marry you then trust me, you will be. You might even, in future, be a good father." He patted rockys shoulder as a sign of encouragement.

Then came the star of the story, his bride. She was wearing the most beautiful red saree which were plain but the golden border was more than enough to make her shine. Her hair was decorated with jasmine flower, rockys favourite. Her jewellery was the star of the night indeed.

He couldn't take off his eyes off of her. Something in those dark sparkly eyes that made him like that. He couldn't believe that the woman coming down the stairs is the one he'll be spending the rest of his life with. He almost cried of happiness, key word, almost.

He immediately wrapped his hands around her hands as she sat down in the mandap. Both locked their eyes for a few minutes, communicating through it until priya got shy and looked at the holy fire in front of them. He smiled looking at his bride.
————————————

It was finally time for the sindoor and mangalsutra. Priya was anticipating this moment for a long time, just a few steps until she becomes a mrs from miss. He pinched his fingers as he picked the sindoor between his thumb and ring finger. Priyas eyes started getting teary and misty when the vermilion touched her partition. Her tears fell when he tied the mangalsutra around her neck, sealing their marriage.

She hugged her husband and rested her head on his chest where she could hear his heartbeat.

"You're legally and heavenly mine now" he whispered in her eyes and she just snuggled into him more.

"Ok kids, don't start your suhag raat and honeymoon right now." Reena said and everyone laughed.
——————————
"I'm nervous, I can't do this" Priya pleaded to the ladies. It was her first time so she got the chills.

"Sister, should've thought about it before you got excited for marrying." Reena rolled her eyes for the nth time listening to her sister.

"Yeah but like it's my first time, I've never don't it before." She tried making excuses but failed badly. Fathima sighed and facepalmed herself. "Child, stop making excuses. It was like this for us as well, the only difference is that you knew who you were marrying. Now go or else he will come outside." They all pushed her into the room and locked it from outside. The ladies giggled and left the scene to give the newly weds privacy.

Priya cursed under her breath and turned around to face rocky. He was patiently waiting on the bed...priya sucked in air and walked towards him. She sat on the edge of the bed, so edge that if she moved she'll fall off. Priya handed rocky the glass of milk she was holding without looking at him. Rocky laughed and took the glass from the hand and put it on the side table.

"What happened? You're suddenly so quiet, very opposite of you're usual self." He teased her. He enjoyed seeing her all flustered.

"N-no I'm just..it's so hot here right." She started fanning herself to cover her embarrassment.

"Well then let's take off our clothes if it's too hot. Come here, let me help." He pulled her closer to him by her wrist and priya screamed a little in surprise.

They were just inches away from their mouth touching. They could feel each other's hot breathe and it just drove him crazy. "I don't bite you know, unless you want me to." He felt priya tense up in his arms.

"We can postpone this if you want—." Priya shook off her last bit of nervousness and kiss him. "Stop teasing me." She said.

Stuff happened and they fondued
————————————
Ahahahahaha I was gone for a very long time. My Easter break started so I might start posting again. Sorry for being gone 👼🧚‍♂️