2-10

"That was awesome!"Priya exclaimed. Everyone had returned back to their respective places. Reena was talking with her boyfriend through landline, all the servants in the mansion were given a holiday to celebrate Adheeras death which means that rocky and priya were alone together. They were in the kitchen because it was almost time for dinner.

"Are you happy?" Rocky asked standing next to priya who was preparing the ingredients.

"Yep..."she paused for a moment and looked into his eyes "very."

Both of them smiled and she continued her work. Rocky was paying attention to everything she is doing "What are you cooking?". She put on an apron and tied her hair up "your favourite, biryani".

He saw how her jet black tresses were tied up in a ponytail which gave him access to look at her neck. He tried his best to divert his mind to other things, but the view of her long and slender neck kept distracting him. "Do you have to tie your hair like that?"

"Yeah otherwise it's gonna be bothersome for me."she replied back without knowing what the guy was going through.

He wanted to walk away from the scene but his feet were glued to the ground. All he could see was her bare neck. Slowly his feet was taking him towards her until he could totally cover the girl.

"What are you doing?" She asked him feeling his presence. Their hearts were beating faster than ever. After a few minutes rocky gathered the courage to hug priya from behind. His arms wrapped around her waist made priya feel nervous. Butterflies in her stomach would be an understatement, she could feel the whole zoo. She stopped doing whatever she was doing for the moment. She could not focus on anything other than him and his warm breath behind her ears.

Rocky could smell her vanilla scent which did not help him at all. He bent his head down a little to leave kisses near her nape. kissing and nibbling every inch of her neck. Priya stretched her neck a little bit more clearly showing her interest which made him smirk. The girl was literally on cloud nine because of his mouth and addition to his beard tickling her once every while. "I'd kill Adheera way before if I knew this would be my treat." He spoke in a husky voice which left priya trembling.

"Priya do you know whe-OH SORRY!"

They jumped on the spot and pulled apart from each other. Both of them getting red. "W-What?" Priya asked her to avoid further embarrassment. "Nothing I'll search it by myself." Reena ran away from there. "I need bleach" she whispered to herself.

"You also g-go away and let me c-concentrate"Priya shooed rocky from the kitchen. She put her hand on her heart and could feel it beating so hard. "Sab log jalte hai apunse, everytime when I'm having my moment with my jaan, someone has to interrupt." He stomped his feet on the ground and went to the training grounds to calm himself down.
___________________
*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

He pulled the trigger again but the bullets had finished. "Bring me more." Rocky ordered. Vanaram sighed and told a guard to get the 3rd batch of bullets for him.

"Oi, why is rocky bhai so angry today?"one guy asked his friend. "I don't know, and if you don't want him to put us as his target then shut up."he replied back.

Rocky looked at vanaram "Take care of this place while I'm gone, apun bombay jarela hai." He said and tucked the gun inside his back pocket. "Why?" Vanaram asked him being the only brave person.
"Need to send someone to cemetery." He smiled and went back inside the mansion.

"Sir, bullets" the guard came back. "Keep it with you for now, he might ask for it tomorrow." Vanaram told him.
_________________
The whole Bombay was in chaos and the reason was one and only name Rocky. His name alone has created havoc for Shetty and the people who worked for him. All of them were prepared to attack or rather defend themselves, who can fight with him anyway. The atmosphere was thick, even with weapons in there hand, it felt as if death was closer...specially for Shetty.

There was a huge explosion, which meant that the main character had arrived. Everyone flinched and some even dropped their weapons.

"Hey pathaan!" He said while walking

"Hey pathaan!" He said while walking. "Ho bhai?" The guy gulped clearly shaken. "Did you missing me?" Rocky asked. "Ho bhai." Pathaan replied back and wiped his sweat from his forehead. "Shetty gaya."

Inside Shetty was about to shit his pants because of his fear. He was regretting all of his life decisions. Each ticking second on the clock was eating him. He heard footsteps nearing and braced himself for the death. "Hey rocky, how are you" he tried to act friendly in hopes to gain his sympathy.

Rocky took out a gun which made Shetty more scared "don't do anything to me, please spare me!" He repeated the same thing over and over. Rocky walked towards shettys chair which ruled all over Bombay. "Take it, take this chair and rule bombay. The whole ocean is yours...wait let me clean the chair for you." The once mighty Shetty who was the considered the lord of Bombay was trembling in fear.

Rocky was looking around, not a bit interested in Shetty. "S-Sit down." Shetty told rocky after he was done cleaning the chair. However, Rocky took another chair to sit down and rested his leg on Bombay's throne.

Shetty fell on his knee to beg for mercy "please forgive me rocky!" He begged. "I would've but...you spoke ill about my queen." The aggression in his voice was increasing shettys heartbeat. He was sweating profusely knowing he can't escape death himself.

Priya also walked inside to witness the scene. How could she miss this, she was the one who whistled and screamed the most in the theatre. "I'm sorry beta, please tell him to spare me!" Shetty asked for forgiveness from priya but it's impossible to stop rocky now. "If cut on other days then biryani, but if you feed it and then cut then sacrifice. It's common for goddesses." Rocky said and prepared his gun.

"if you dare to even think about my queen, i swear you'll see a monster even more dangerous than this" he pulled the trigger and Shetty fell on his face near priyas feet. Living with rocky, seeing dead bodies were a common activity for priya and she had gotten used to it by now because everyone he killed was a bad guy.

"Chal, apun ki pehle duniya dikhata hun."he tangled his fingers with hers and led the way to show her the rocky bhai from before she met him.

"he tangled his fingers with hers and led the way to show her the rocky bhai from before she met him