2-12

Priya opened her eyes and saw a blurry image of something. She rubbed her eyes and focused more. Her sleepiness faded once she saw the bearded guy. She rose from the bed to greet him. Her mascara was smudged, hair all messed up and her clothes was cranked. She looked like a disaster but rocky still admired her. Even in that condition, she looked like the most beautiful woman in the world.

"You should've woke me up. How long did you wait?" She asked while yawning. He smiled at her before answering "I didn't want to interrupt your sleep, you looked quite at peace."

Priyas stomach grumbled and she looked at clock and it was already 11. "I heard that you did not eat anything. Do you want to be sick?."he folded his arms and gave her a stern look. "I was waiting for you to come back. Did you eat with her?" She was playing with her finger and looking down, wishing he did not. "No, how can I eat without you?" Rocky said her frown turned into a smile but she still was not looking at him.

Rocky did not feel good when she is trying to avoid him. That was scaring him. "Sona? Why aren't you looking at me..did I do something wrong?" He held her hands.

"It's nothing like that...I was just..no it's nothing."Priya tried to avoid saying anything because she thought she was just overthinking. "Tell me, I'll fix it." She sighed and decided to say it because she knows he will not stop pestering her about it.

"I'm just maybe slightly insecure about sweetie and you..it's just that she is so pretty and you've been with her for the longest time...and I also heard the kids say something like that I don't know...I know it's not a big deal but I guess I can't help it.." her voice became smaller and smaller as she said her thoughts. Rocky couldn't help but blame himself for that because he did not do anything to remove her insecurities.

Priya felt warm hands cupping her face and finally looked up to see him smiling sadly at her. He caressed her face with his thumb and priya closed her eyes to take in his touch. "I'm sorry you felt like that. I did not mean to hurt you by any means. We really are just friends. Sorry I was out for a long time, she needed help in her relationship, her asshat boyfriend drinks every night and she has to pick him up after being wasted. I said that I'll treat you like a queen but could not fulfil it...sorry"

He finished apologising and priya was relieved, she also felt sorry for overreacting. "I'm sorry also, I overreacted..." rocky kissed her forehead and smiled at her. "You need to stop watching those stupid movies now." Both of them laughed. "It's all thanks to ekta kapoor." She said but rocky couldn't u first and the reference. She realised rocky was looking at her with confusion. "She's a producer and her serials could be too much at times."

He nodded his head trying to understand what she meant. "Anyway, you must be hungry. Let's go I have a surprise for you." Without any moment to spare, he bridal carried priya which initially scared her but later started laughing. "Put me down, I can walk by myself." He ignored her and proceeded to the door.

They reached the main gate of the hotel and he put her down after all the shouting and laughing session. "Why are we outside?" She asked him while looking at him. He just pointed towards a specific area with his eyes. She followed his gaze and saw a pani puri stand. She started jumping up and down in excitement and smiled the biggest smile she ever had. Priya tip toed to kiss Rockys cheeks and ran to eat her pani puri.
_________________
Time skip to few days

Priya pov

Reena has successfully secured her seat in DYSS. Taking over her fathers throne, she is continuing his legacy. The party has been stronger than ever after she joined. Beauty with brains was the ideal work to describe Reena Desai. She was a good speaker as well as intellectual. Moreover, she had mine and Rockys support. If there was opposition or misogyny, Rocky would tackle them making it easier. In this current state, if there was any one who would battle Ramika Sen, then it's Reena.

I was also busy preparing for our wedding. We did not want to waste too much time so fast track it is. The wedding is in a week and there is too much to be done. Rocky is mostly handling the mines so I decided to give him a rest from the preparation of our wedding and now I kind of regret it.

The event planner is also trying her best to do everything quickly and smoothly. Rocky wants the whole mansion to be decorated like a bride so there was a lot to be done. Our guest list consists of just Reena and her boyfriend, the people of Kgf and Rockys friends back in Bombay. Although it seems a small list but there are hundreds of people working in the fields.

Today we are going clothes shopping and Rocky is finally involved because he wanted to spoil me by himself.

"Bring out the best of the best for my sona." He ordered the sales person. It was only us in there  because after he entered...everyone left the store. I think they got scared with all the bodyguards and guns in their hand. That was kinda rude, I mean he did not threaten anyone but now it won't be very hectic for the shop people.

Eveyone was running around to find the perfect saree. I was also confused about what to get so I completely left that for him to decide. In the meantime I decided to look around to find something for rocky as well. My eyes fell on the most beautiful set of clothes. Perfect for him.

I immediately made a purchase and told rocky that I bought him his wedding clothes. He wanted to see but I want it to be a secret. He did the same thing to me and now I can't see my wedding saree until the day of wedding. We went back with a truck full of clothes and jewellery for everyone in kgf. Turns out rocky bought about 7 saree for me because he liked it. He really took spoiling me to another level.

Alright I'm done with exam and honestly I refuse to be bullied by some papers so anyway leave that.