2-6

Rocky kept following the car until it came to a halt. John came out of the car with priya. He held her by her hair and wrist because she's one hell of a feisty girl who couldn't stop biting his hands.

"Stop moving around or else" John threatened her. She just smirked and asked him "or else what? You don't have the guts to do anything admit it." She spat on him. John ran out of his patience and slapped her.

Rocky came out of the car and saw the whole event take place. He could only see John at that moment. He was angry so angry that he could detach johns head barehand. He walked to where they were situated to kill John but he stepped on a sign board. 'Caution danger ahead.' Before he could react, a bullet was shot on his chest.

Priya heard the gunshot and jerked her head. She saw rocky kneeling on the ground with blood spurting out of his chest. She was frozen. Not knowing how to react. She felt that she could've stopped that from happening if she paid more attention to their surroundings. Not a single word came out. Her body just stopped functioning as a whole.

The guards of Kgf arrived to help as well but when they saw rocky on the ground wounded, they got worried

The guards of Kgf arrived to help as well but when they saw rocky on the ground wounded, they got worried. Adheera also joined the scene. He walked towards rocky. "Can't you read the board?" He taunted him.

"To build Kgf, so many steps were taken and so many deaths were seen. You just took one step, killed few people and thought you climbed the ladder. However, there's a change in the game. If you climbed the ladder then there's a snake waiting. The snakes one bite will drop you back to square one." Rocky fell to the ground completely.

"You easily killed my people that day but I won't. Go I'll leave you." Everyone rushed to help carry rocky. Priya also came back to her senses and ran to him.

"You have to go back to your people. The Kgf residents have trusted you. That trust has to break down. They have to see you in this condition, your blood" Adheera said.

"Tell them I'm coming back to take back my sword and Kgf."

Priya went inside the car with rocky. She made his head rest on her lap and started sobbing. She couldn't bare to him like that, so weak and vulnerable. She used her dupatta to stop the flow of the blood. The girl was blaming herself for his condition.

Priya pov

It's all my fault. It's all my fault. I'm so useless. I was here to change his faith but I failed miserably. He still got shot. I'm so sorry raja.

"Please no matter what happens, don't give up ok. I'm so sorry."
____________________

Author pov

Doctors pulled the bullet out of his chest. Priyas idea of setting up a medical camp in Kgf paid off as they were quick to treat rocky. After treatment they left saying the rest is all the gods will.