2-11

"Look

"Look...these are the people who made me rocky bhai." He proudly showed the community to priya. "I know. In case you forgot I watched the movie." She snickered at him. "There has to be some things you don't know." He raised his eyebrows. "Like what?" Priya asked. He shrugged and moved towards the door to get out. "Did he have a girlfriend? Hhhhh...or worse maybe friends with benefi—chi stop thinking like that priya...what about it...it's in the past. That should not bother me." She thought that it was all in her head but someone giggled hearing her 'thoughts'.

She ran down to catch rocky and make things clear but she did not have a chance because of so many people being present. A group of small boys from the crowd grabbed rockys hand and dragged him with them. Priya also followed to see where they take the beardo. They took him to a corner where his old vehicle was parked. That definitely brought back a lot of memories for rocky. He pulled the cover and there it was his sweet bike.

Surprisingly, priya was happier than rocky when they saw the bike because it was a one seater that means he did not travel with any girl.

Priya pov

I knew it. He was just playing with me, if he had a girlfriend then his bike would've been a two seater and not a solo. I can breathe normally now. "Sona, I'll have a ride around Bombay, I'll tell the guards to accompany you to your hotel room."he said to me. I was about to accept the offer but before I could do it, I heard a screeching feminine voice from somewhere "Rocky!"

I looked towards the source of the sound and saw a beautiful girl standing in the crowd. She was wearing a knee length dress and her hair was a bit wavy. She had a hourglass figure and very long and smooth looking legs. Who is she?

"Arey, sweety!" Rocky called her in excitement and she walked towards us. Both of them hugged each other in front of my eyes while I kept glaring at them. Will someone explain this to me as well?!

"Where had you been for so long? I missed you so much. The place is not as lively as it was before because you're gone." She said. Priya couldn't differentiate the time of the female if she was trying to flirt or if it was normal for them to speak like this. "I missed you too sweety." Rocky said that while I'm standing next to him. Missed her but never spoke about her to me...wait and watch raja krishnappa Bairya.

I was looking at them talk without acknowledging me and at the same time listening to all the gossips people were saying. "Once these two start talking, then they won't stop until midnight." One kid said. "Right, I thought they were in a relationship but they kept denying it." Another kid said. He is committed to me, he loves me, then why am I becoming a bit insecure...they are just friends. Sjsjsjaj that's what camilla and Shawn said.

"Right let me introduce you to someone special." Looks like he finally decided to introduce me. I patted my clothes a little and fixed my hair to look presentable. "She is Priya Desai, my-" I cut him off "fiancé, soon to be wife." I showed them my toothy smile in purpose. "Hi I'm sweety, rockys best friend." She forwarded her hand for me to shake but at the same time I joined my hands together to do namaste...well that was honestly not on my mind. After that to reduce the awkwardness i immediately shook her hands.

"Sona you go and rest now hmm. I'll come fast don't worry."he told me. Is he trying to shoo me away to spend more time with her? Everything was making me mad at this point. I did not bother answering back and just walked away as if I did not hear anything. Till today you've seen my love and care and now you'll see my pettiness.

Am I overreacting? I don't even know. It's not my first relationship so I know about jealousy and other things but he is the first person who made me want to spend the rest of my life with him. I'll talk to him later and reassure myself they're just friends.
____________________

7pm

Where is he it's been 5 hours since I left. He said he would be fast but where is he. Him being out for so long is worrying me and his 'best friend' being with him is not helping at all. I used to have many guy friends also in college but I never stayed out till this late with them. It's not even about strict parents, my own rules did not let me. "Where are you rocky?"

*knock knock*

That might be him. I smiled and open the door to greet him but then faced disappointment when it was not him "ma'am, you should have your dinner now." It was one of the guards he appointed to keep me safe. "No I'll eat with him, thank you." I said and closed the door.

Truth be told, I don't really have an appetite right now. That sweety girl stole it. After closing the door my foot started walking in its own and landed me on the bed. I laid down and look at the clock while waiting for him. Without realising I fell asleep on the soft mattress.
__________________
Author pov
"Thank you so much rocky for spending the evening with me and also giving me advice." Sweety said to rocky. "You're my friend so don't thank me, just go and confront to him. Leave him only if he does not try to understand you, or just call me and I'll end his game." both of them smiled. "It's late we should go now, my sona does not eat without me." He said and stood up. "When you go take something for her as a gift, it will make her happy." Sweety suggested.

He nodded and went out of the cafe. "Hope you haven't created any weird scenarios my love." He fixed his blazer and sat on the bike. The bike roared and took him to where his sona was residing.

Oop my exam starts soon so I won't be able to update for at least 3 weeks 😀 please wait for new chapters until I'm done with that thing

Oop my exam starts soon so I won't be able to update for at least 3 weeks 😀 please wait for new chapters until I'm done with that thing. Love you and happy new year