2-14

Season's changed, Kgf changed....but one thing that remained the same was rocky and priya. With each growing day, their love grew even more. Priya was unaware that a human personification of their love was growing inside her.

"Congratulations future mother, you'll be giving birth to the heir of Kgf" the doctor said to priya.

She was ecstatic about it. Never in her life she imagined this day would come. She slowly touched her stomach and whispered "m-my baby..?" Tears welled up in her eyes as she thanked the god for putting all the happiness in the world in her hands. She rushed out to find rocky and tell him this news immediately.
—————————————
On the other side, rocky was at his warehouse looking at all the gold extracted in Kgf.

"This is not enough! I need more gold" he looked around and said with full authority.

"Why are you taking out so much gold right now. In this way, all the gold in Kgf will be taken out in the span of 4 years." Qasim chacha told him.

"Chacha, I don't care about any thing else. This much gold is not enough." Rocky said with angry eyes, he was growing impatient. He turned around to leave.

"Did you talk with priya about it?" Qasim chacha asked him. His eyes softened hearing her name.

He shooked his head. "If she knows then she'll be worried and wouldn't let me."

"Know what?" A soft voice echoed.

Rocky halt in his track and tried to find an excuse. "Nothing sona, we were just talking about a business trip to meet inayat khaleel." He said. Rocky felt guilty to lie but he had to in order to not break her heart.

She did not believe him but shrugged it off because the news she had was way more important. "Ok anyway, I have something to tell you."

He started walking towards her putting all his attention on her. "Ok but you could've just wait at our house. Why did you walk all the way here?"

"Actually, I was dizzy today.." she gave a hint hoping he would get it. "Should I call the doctors?" Rocky replied in a worried tone.

"No, I checked already...I have to rest a lot." She gave another subtle hint. "Ok so you shouldn't have walked so much to find me sona. Why are you not listening to the doctor?" Priya was started to get annoyed at this fool.

She sighed and dropped another bomb "I'm craving for something sour like imlie." A very big hint. "Ok then I'll order a lot for you." Priya mentally face palmed herself. How did she marry a big dumb head. "Rocky, I think she's trying to indicate something else." Qasim chacha joined to help.

"Just say it properly then I don't—..."
"Aap papa banne wale hai..."

Rocky hugged her tight and cried "is this for real?? It's not my dream right??"

"No it's ok...mr bairya...you're gonna become a father." Priya said.

"Thank you so much for giving me this happiness" Priya felt his tears on her neck and pulled apart. She wiped his tears with her pallu and kissed his forehead. "Ready to be the best parents in the world?" She asked him and he nodded.

——————————
It was a festival in Kgf. People were showering flowers on the upcoming parents, blessings were given to priya, everyone were dancing to the rhythm of the music. Why wouldn't it be? It was priyas godbharai. Everyone was excited to meet the young Prince or Princess.

Over the last 7 months, priya was not allowed to do any work. Only rest, eat and be happy. Of course she walked here and there to keep her body functioning otherwise, mr husband would do everything for her. She's hungry, he will feed her, she's tired, he will carry her, her legs are swelling, he will massage her legs. The sweetest version of himself he could ever be.

Currently, rocky and priya were sitting at the balcony appreciating the night and the moon.

"Have you thought of a name?" Rocky asked. Priya was resting her head on his shoulder. She hummed in response. "I have a few names in my mind." "Well then can you share with me." Rocky asked her back.

"I was thinking, if it's a boy, we should name him Shantanu." Rocky thought about it and liked the name. "Ok what about a girl? We need to name our princess nicely also." Priya smiled before whispering "Shanti.." rocky went silent trying to take in the fact that his wife wants to name their first child after his mother. He realized Shantanu is also inspired by his mother.

"What did I do to deserve you in my life." He said and grabbed her hands to kiss it. Priya giggled and went towards their bed.
———————————
"Congratulations, it's a boy." The doctor said while putting the child on priy as chest. The new parents cried when they saw the child. "Our...Shantanu.."rocky whispered softly to not trigger her.

Priya felt contraction again. She screamed from the pain. "Doctor what's happening? Why is she in pain?" He shouted at the doctors thinking it's their fault. "Sir, another baby is coming out. It's twins."

After another 8 minutes, a baby's cry was heard again. Priya breathed in relief. "My love you did so well.." he kissed her forehead and wiped her sweat and tears.