2-4

"Achoo!"

"acHOO!"

"ACHOO!"

Priya was sneezing badly because of all the playing in the rain. She was covered in layers of sweaters and blanket as malamma and fathima were taking care of her.

"I don't care, you will come here right now. I'll send helicopter on top of your building that's it." Rocky said on the phone.

"Who is that?" Priya asked with a hoarse voice.

Rocky turned around "doctor sona, he was saying it's not a serious issue so he can't come but dont worry he will." He said and sat next to her.

She shook her and tried to push him away. "You'll catch a cold as well, go away."

He held her hand and put it on his chest right where his heart is. "I don't just say love you in words. If you're sick then I need to be with you. I don't care if i get sick as long as you're not alone, I'll be ready to do anything for you."

Priya felt like crying after he said those words but soon got interrupted with another sneeze.

"You shouldn't have drenched yourself in the rain." Fathima scolded priya and she just became a statue and listened to her. She looked like a kid who was getting lectured.

"At least don't yell at me now.." she said while using a towel for her nose.

"Hey, how dare you. I am a reputed doctor." Someone shouted.

Everyone looked at the door and there was a doctor with 2 guards. "Oh doctor, you're here." Rocky said.

"Excuse what is this behaviour. I am a reputed doctor and this is kidnapping." The doctor said.

"Ok reputed doctor now do your work

"Ok reputed doctor now do your work." Rocky ignored him.

"You can't force me. I will complain and register fir against you. I have the power to make you blacklisted. I'm not any doctor, I have connections with higher authority as well. I—" He stopped talking after rocky took out gun.

"Arey, why did you stop. Continue I am just cleaning my gun." Rocky said while pointing the gun at him.

The doctor gulped and come towards priya. He was sweating profusely as he checked her temperature and nerves.

"She is alright just keep her warm and get this medicine for today and tomorrow. This should be consumed 3 times after meal." He said and was about to go but rocky stopped him.

"Reputed doctor at least get your fees."

The doctor just laughed and shook his head. "Ahaha, this was just my duty no need for that." He said and quickly left.