1-3

Priya took her wallet out from her pocket to prepare cash when she opens the door. The goons who were supposed to beat up Rocky would need it for hospital.

When she opened the door, she saw about 15 of them one the ground and took out rs2000. The medical fees in the 70s was quite cheaper but she felt bad so she gave them extra money. They could party with that money for a few days.

She walked out of the hotel and waited for the car or Rocky to come pick her up. In the movie it looked nice but now that she had to pay for the medical fees...

You know the drill. Rocky comes in drivers uniform and tells priya about how brave the driver was. Yes blah blah blah.

Priya pov

"Sona, after we get married you will kick the alcohol bottle instead and-." Ok it's kinda annoying me now. How is one able to talk and keep the conversation going for so long all by HIMSELF.

"STOP THE CAR!"

Rocky did so and asked her "what happened sona"

I took a deep breath to calm myself down and put up a forced smile. "Look I know you like me and I think you're attractive as well but let's not get too far In the future and talk about marriage and kids."

I looked away from him after saying that. "You think I'm attractive? Sona I knew it, you can't live without me." I give up. Let him be.

Author pov

After Rocky said that he look ahead and saw a women with her child in the middle of the road. Rocky had a deja vu and felt as if it was his mom and instead. He pulled the car little closer to them and blocked the road.

Priya jerked a little and wanted to shout at him but then realised which scene this is and decided not to interfere. The loud honking of the cars stopped. She knew why though.

Rocky open the car door and went outside to help the woman. Priya knew it was the best time to cover her ears and not listen to the whole scene again. Her makeup came out good today and didn't wanna ruin it by crying. But she did play the background music in her head for the feels.

After a while Rocky came inside and asked her "where were we sona?" She looked him and said something opposite of what would happen.

"I don't wanna go home. Take me somewhere else." She told him. He stared at her as if she was a weird creature from another planet...no shit

"Aren't you scared of me? A girl and a boy alone?" He asked her again to make sure that's exactly what she wanted.

"If I was scared if you, I wouldn't have followed you to the car in the first place. I wouldn't have made myself comfortable in your hotel room and that also on your bed. I wouldn't be telling you to take me somewhere other than my house." Her words left the guy touched. He has always been misunderstood for how straightforward and cold he is. But this small looking (priya: oi author what?!) anyway this normal looking very cute package girl made his heart warm again.

"Your wish is my command."

—————————————
"Waaa the ocean is so pretty" Priya screamed in happiness. She was finally breathing the fresh and clean air instead of being suffocated in Rajendra desais mansion. She dipped her foot in the water and did a Shahrukh khan pose.

Rocky kept starting at the girl is amusement and adoration. How he wished he was this carefree and happy like her. Without even realising he actually started falling in love, this one is the real real love.

His feet started moving on its own and soon he was next to the girl whos smile had captured his heart.

"Rocky" he said which made priya surprised. She looked at him and confusion was clearly written. She knew his name already tho.