2-5

"So all of them are safe right?" Priya asked him.

He looked at her in disbelief and sulked. "That's the first thing you ask me? Apun ki parva nahi karti tu? At least once ask me suniye ji aapka din kaisa tha, but no I get it sona you no love me."

Priya sighed at the guy who is capable of slicing necks every time he walks and is considered ruthless being a big ass baby in front of her.

"Oof, I'm sorry my drama king. My fault. How was your day?" She said with the fakest smile one could give.

"Hmm it was nice." He said and sat on the sofa. Priya also sat beside him and started massaging his arms. Rocky raised one of his eyebrows thinking what is she cooking up in her head. "Suniye ji...I wanted to ask what did you do for outpost 1 situation?"

He mentally chuckled at her tactics. "Sona you don't need to anything like this. You ask I answer simple. Now for your question, I did something that will keep adheera busy for the meantime and give me some time to spend with you." He said and pulled priya from her arm. The same arm she was massagsing his hands with.

Their mouth was inches away from touching. "When you're this close to me, aai shappat jaan chali jati hai." He kissed her cheeks and backed away so that he does not do something else.

Priya was keeping her calm. He has been teasing too much nowadays and she just wants to punch the daylight out of him.

Rocky took out a cigarette to smoke again. He was addicted to it. Before he could light it up priya took it from his mouth and threw it away.

"Second hand smoking is more harmful. Mere samne toh maat karna. Itni jaldi bhagwan ke pass nahi jana mujhe." She said.

"No one can take you away from me. Not even bhagwan. This rocky can even fight with the god for you." He said and threw the new packet of cigarette he just opened.

"But sona, you know how hard it is to get rid of addiction. What should I substitute cigarette with?" He was thinking about it and his eyes sparkled. "Every time I feel like smoking I'll just come to you and you give me a kiss."

Priya thought hard about it. She was serious about stopping rocky from ruining his lungs and throat. "Ok good deal I guess."

He gave forward his cheeks to priya and waited. "What are you doing?" She asked him. "Kiss me, I feel like smoking." He said.

She was regretting her decision now. Wonder how many times he'll say that now.
____________________
At night

"What was so urgent that you called me and Reena this late." Rajendra asked andrews and daya.

"We can kill rocky if he comes out of Kgf." Andrews said.

Reena was shocked that they are still finding ways to kill him. "Dad, priya loves him we can't do that." She said.

Rajendra Desai sighed and replied back to her "I know that but if we stayed quiet and do nothing then soon he will take us down."

Reena did not want them to kill her sisters happiness and tried to reason with them. "Why would he even come out of Kgf in the first place. There's simply no reason for that."

Andrews looked at reena. "He will if priya comes here and for that they have to think that something happened to you both."

Reena was getting scared. For power and money, people can go to any limits. She saw daya taking out a gun from his pocket. She held her fathers hand and tried to back away.

"And if it reaches through a news it will be even faster." Andrews said and daya shot Rajendra to death. Reena screamed and tried to touch his dead body but got pulled by daya. She was a crying mess. The amount of pain she was feeling was inexplainable.

"You sister loves you a lot right. Let's see if she comes to find you or not." Daya said and took out a hanky with chloroform. They made reena unconscious and took her with them.
_____________________

Priya pov

"Yesterday, someone shot Rajendra Desai to death"
They killed him? I was so busy thinking about the safety of this place that I forgot the most crucial part of the story. They are trying to make me come out of Kgf so that adheera can attack rocky.

But adheera could not enter Kgf so I don't think it will work...

"and his daughter Reena Desai who was said to be together with him has gone missing as well. People are suspecting that the missing case of kamal and this is related."

Reena...how dare they touch her. That was not even in their plan. It all happened because of me...she is suffering because of me..

"Raju! Go tell rocky that I have to go to Bangalore now." I said in a hurry and left. Every second I waste here, she is in pain even more. I'm sorry reena. You gave me nothing but love and I gave you suffering instead.

Author pov

Priya was waiting for rocky beside the car. She was holding back her tears and walking around here and there due to her anxiety. She was praying for Reenas safety.

"What happened sona?" Rocky came running after finding about priya leaving for Bangalore. Priya held his hands and started crying. "They killed Rajendra Desai and kidnapped Reena. They need me to come outside of Kgf so they can use me to kill you. I'm so sorry rocky this is all happening because of me."

"Stop crying sona. Nothing will happen to your sister. I promise let's go."

Both of them entered the car and set off to Bangalore. He was holding her hands and driving at the same time. Priya was controlling her breath after crying so much.

They were about to cross the border but then got welcomed with jeeps and men blocking their way. "Adheera.." Priya whispered. She looked at him and he went out. She stayed inside the car because he told her to. She also followed because she didn't wanna cause any inconvenience.

John signalled his men to attack rocky. He whistled for another car to come from behind showing rocky that he's been trapped. However, that didn't scare rocky one bit.

He started fighting the people all by himself. He's a one man army, even if 100 people come his way, they can't harm his one single hair.

John clenched his jaws watching the scene. Rocky was easily fighting with his men. He had to do something before he gets killed as well.

Rocky was fighting with the remaining people when he heard a piercing scream. "RAJA!"

He turned around to see John holding priya by her hair and a knife near her neck. Priya couldn't move at all. She hated how vulnerable she was in that situation. One wrong move and game over.

"Just drop that knife away and then I'll kick you where the sun never shines" she thought.

Rockys anger grew more and more. He saw red everywhere. They had unleashed the monster inside of him.

In seconds the remaining people met their end. John hurried and took priya with him on a car. He told the driver to drive fast.

Rocky sat back in his car and followed them. He didn't care if the car was fast breaking the speed limit. No one is allowed to hurt priya.