2-9

Currently Reena and Priya were catching up on a lot of things. They were talking their heart out. Priya was a single child, she always wanted a sibling to play with but because of high living expenses, her parents did not plan for another child. Middle class family problems. She never thought that the cold and classy reena on the screen would be so full of life as a sister.

"Yeah Dubai was nice but I wanted to travel more. The trip was too short." Priya complained. Reena was listening attentively to her sisters rambling. If it were another person, she would've shot them down for annoying her but because she is priya so yeah. "So tell me what are your plans now?" Reena asked her.

Priya smiled hearing her question. "I want my own family...me, rocky and our child. I already thought about their names as well. If it's a girl then Pari and if it's a boy then Randhir. After that I want to live happily with them for a long time until me and rocky become grey. When it's time for me to leave, I want him beside me." Reena smacked her back. "Why are you planning your death already?"Priya held her ears "sorry"

"Tell me your plans also." Priya asked her back. Reena laid down on the bed and priya did the same. "Not to brag but I have a boyfriend as well." She dropped the bomb like it was nothing. "Excuse me? WHO?!" The news came like a bolt from a blue for priya. "I met him when I was beating up the people who were catcalling my friends." Looking at priyas eyes full of anticipation she decided to tell everything.

"After I finished I heard someone whistling from a far. It was him. It kind of made a angry at first because how dare he stand aside and watch someone fight without trying to help. He came to me and said that he liked my style and that he had never seen someone like me before. Turns out he was a scaredy idiot who could not even hurt a fly. But he's cute so I let it be and plus point is that he likes doing housework. His name is Vikram." She finished talking about her love life and priya was in awe. She was so happy that reena will have her own different story now.

"I was also thinking about taking over fathers chair and become the new leader of the dyss party. Everyone is turning against guru pandian and if that happens fathers dream will be crushed so I am planning to take his place in the new elections." Just then priyas light bulb turned on. She realised that there is a way to stop ramika sen from taking the power if Reena who is as strong as her also joins politics. "You have my full support and I'm very happy for you that you found happiness."

Reena grinned at her and looked at the clock. "Where is your Romeo? He's not here to irritate anyone." She asked priya. "Oh, he...is probably in the middle of a massacre. He'll be here soon."Priya replied in the most chill manner.
____________________

"Violence, violence, violence, l don't like it, I avoid

"Violence, violence, violence, l don't like it, I avoid...but violence likes me, I can't avoid."

What he said was not a warning. He walked towards adheera. "You know when you rub two stones to ignite a fire in the whole jungle, just like that when two people fight then everyone surrounded are engulfed as well." He held jacks hand and took him. Only jacks screams and rockys words were audible.