1-6

Author pov

Priya tried sleeping but she couldn't stop overthinking. She twisted her body so many times but nothing worked. She was thinking about many things. From her entering in Kgf, Rocky liking her instead of reena to Garuda wanting to marry her.

"God please help me"

"Sona?"

She heard Rocky calling her from somewhere.

She pulled herself up and went towards the balcony and saw him hanging on the railing. It was very unexpected for her to see him here because she remembered Rocky comes when Reena is asleep.

"What are you doing here?" She silent screamed.

Rocky looked at her and pouted. "Aren't you gonna pull me in sona? If I fall from here then how will pinky, chinky, golu, bablu and chotu come into existence?"

She looked at him as if he was a weird creature. She put her hands on her waist and asked him "Who are all these people?"

"First pull me in and then I'll tell you." He smirked.

She knew he is more than capable of doing it by himself but he wanted attention from her and that she will give him. She just held his hands tightly and the rest he handled by himself.

"Now onto your question, who are those people. Hmmmm.." he put his hands on his chin and acted like he was acting. Without another second he pulled priya close to him and locked her inside his arms.

"they will be our production sona." He said and smirked. "It's still a working process though, 5 more names are left."

Priya coughed at his words and pushed him away him. "Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"To say don't miss me too much when I'm gone." He said as if it was nothing. Priya looked at him.

"You're going to Kgf now?" She asked him.

He was surprised. How did she know about that?

She grabbed his hand and made him sit on the chair she uses while doing her makeup and she kneeled down in-front of him.

"I know you must be confused but all I need you to do is trust me. You do right" she asked him.

He smiled a little. "Of course I do sona. Or else why would I come this late in your room. So what if I'm a man, I'm handsome and charming, you never know kab kiski niyat badal jaye." He joked a little to lighten the atmosphere.

"Haha, very funny." She mocked him but also liked how he tried to make her laugh. She put her serious face back so that he doesn't think she was kidding.

"Rocky...I'm not from this world." He listened to her patiently and let her complete what she had to say.

She said her whole story about who she was, how she knew him, and how she got here. She didn't reveal the story a lot though because it could ruin the surprise and his actions.