Chapter Four

————

They're appearing again. It's all happening too fast and sudden that you can't help but still be affected by them.

————

It seemed that this mysterious patient was really grateful to you because the flowers came nonstop. At first, you were really thankful to this patient until it started to get annoying. You were receiving bouquets a few times a week now, but still with no card or acknowledgements.

"They're so pretty though! You should at least look at them before throwing them away!"

"If you want it, you can keep it, unnie." You sighed as you told the nurse on the phone while on your day off. Your colleagues had a fun time teasing you but it was now serving as a distraction for everyone.

"You should really meet this person!"

"Yeah, no thanks. There's this thing called stranger danger. I have to go, I gotta pick my baby up." You chuckled, making sure to take your coat out.

"Alright, alright. Go do your superstar aunt stuff."

"I'll see you guys tomorrow. Thank you!" You made sure Kookie had enough food before you grab your keys and left. While you walked out the door to your car, you sent your sister in law a message.

'On the way to pick Ji up. I just left the house. - (y/n)'

'He's excited and ready! - (y/sil/n)'

You chuckled as you hummed a song and drove to your sister in law's place. She was downstairs with Jisung and Yuri. The moment your car stopped, you came out and Jisung ran to you, Yuri trying to catch up with her older brother to share the same excitement. You waved to your sister in law, catching Jisung in your arms but not forgetting Yuri.

"Good morning, Yuri. You sending oppa to school?" You patted her head. She nodded and hugged your leg, burying her face into your thigh. You opened the door for Jisung.

"Come on, we can't be late." You said and Jisung climbed into the backseat, buckling his seatbelt.

"Pretty girl." You cooed and bent down, kissing Yuri's cheeks. She giggled as your sister in law finally walked over to give you a hug.

"Thanks again for doing this." She smiled.

"Anything for my baby." You leaned against the side of the car, turning to look at Jisung through the window, who met your eyes and waved with a bright smile. You waved back at him. Gosh, Jisung was such an adorable kid, his bright smile made you melt.

"Have fun today." Your sister in law waved to her son.

"I'll bring him home after school and lunch." You saluted and she nodded with a giggle. You bid Yuri and your sister in law goodbye before you go back into the car to drive.

"Excited, aegi?" You asked.

"Mhmm! Appa can get a little boring with his... lawyer stuff. Nothing exciting happens, you know like those television shows." Jisung scrunched his nose.

"Aegi, I know you think your appa is boring. But I know my brother, you will understand one day that he is very smart and good at his job. What you see on TV is all fake, just to make it dramatic." You chuckled.

"Still..." Jisung shrugged. When you arrived at the school, you pulled up to the car park. The car park was a lot fuller since there were more parents here for career day. They were all streaming in with their excited children, all Jisung's age too. You and Jisung got out of the car. Jisung signalled for you to wear your coat and you sighed.

Knights of Yesterday (Part 2 of Rebels of Power)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara