EPILOGUE

————

Just as you closed your file, you heard multiple light footsteps approach your door. The wooden door burst open and the group of people. Immediately, you smiled and stood up to greet them.

"Omma!" They grinned, heading to crowd around you.

"My loves." You hugged them and greeted them with multiple kisses. They were so happy that you were done with work. Picking up your toddling daughter, you walked out with all 6 of them. Each boy had one child but they treated all the children as their own.

(In order of age)
Taehyung: Taewoo (M)
Namjoon: Joonhee (F)
Hoseok: Jiho (M)
Jin: Seokmin (M)
Jimin: Jisoo (F)
Yoongi: Yoonmi (F)
Jungkook: Junghyun (M)

"Where's Junghyun?" You realised the youngest wasn't with them.

"He's sleeping on the couch." Jiho informed. You hummed and went to the kitchen to get them a snack. Your eldest, Taewoo, helped you get the plates out while you divided the snacks.

"Thank you." You patted his head. The older ones helped bring the plates out for the younger ones to the living room, where you all spread out. While they sat together to eat, you softly leaned over your baby son, who was sleeping in the little swinging cot. A small grin appeared on your face as you gave him a kiss on the head.

"Cutie." You whispered. Although you wanted to carry him, you didn't want to risk disturbing him and waking him up. But just like his father, he could sleep anywhere.

"Are your fathers home yet?"

"Nope." Joonhee shook her head as she read her book. You loved that she appreciated reading just like you and her father. Yoonmi silently crawled into your lap and you held her plastic plate of snacks up for her.

"Yummy?" You asked. She nodded her head, a gummy smile appearing on her face that mimicked her fathers.

Just then, the door opened and there was loud chatter. That only meant one thing, that the boys were home. The children abandoned whatever they were doing, and their snacks, to run to their fathers to greet them. You carried Yoonmi at your hip and followed them.

"Welcome home." You smiled.

"Hi." They gave you loving smiles then came over to give you hugs and kisses. Yoongi was last, stepping up to kiss both you and his daughter. Yoonmi blinked at him for a moment before recognising him and reaching out to him.

"Where's Junghyun?" Jungkook asked, looking around for his son. You pointed to the living room and he gave you an extra kiss on the cheek before going to check on his son.

"He can sleep despite all that loud noise." Namjoon chuckled.

"LIke father, like son." Jin laughed.

"Your dress is pretty." Yoongi smiled softly at his daughter, trying to straighten her skirt with one hand while the other carries her.

"Appa." Yoonmi wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him properly. Yoongi patted her back and walked further into the house. Despite her age, Yoonmi was shy and closed off. She didn't talk much but you and Yoongi weren't worried, knowing that she just needed a little more time than others to come out of her shell and to start talking.

"All he does is sleep." Jungkook pouted, squatting beside his sleeping son. Honestly, that was the perfect child to you. Junghyun didn't need much attention or care because he slept most of the time.

"He gets it from you." Taehyung teased.

"Hey!" Jungkook glared.

"What are you reading?" Namjoon had Joonhee in his lap as she told him about what she read today. Someone wrapped their arms around you and you turned to see Jimin.