Chapter Sixteen

————

It's all over. Now, it's finally time to heal and get better.

————

It was all over.

The boys were all gathered in Jimin's room, where you were resting. They were waiting for you to wake up. It was time for the truth to come to light. At first, they just wanted to wait for you but considering the state they were in, they showered, tidied themselves up and waited for you.

"How hard did you hit her?" Yoongi asked.

"I didn't hit her that hard." Jimin looked away, immense guilt evident on his face. He hated that he had to knock you out but that was the only way to get you to go with him.

"Okay, enough. Jimin did what he had to do to get her to safety. She's exhausted and needs to rest. Whatever happened, happened." Jin stepped in.

"(y/n)..." Jungkook sat by your side, dragging his boot with him. He reached out to hold your hand and lace fingers with you, feeling the warmth from your palm. A soft smile appeared on his face. You were so beautiful.

"She's gonna freak when she wakes up." Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"But we need to tell her. We all agreed, the moment it is over, we'd tell her the truth." Namjoon said.

"I spoke to her brother and assured him that she's safe with us. I just told him that we found her passed out in one of the hallways. Although... Jisung wasn't convinced. I told him we'll keep him updated and that she'll call when she wakes up." Taehyung came back in, tucking his phone into his pocket. He softly closed the door behind him.

"Ugh." You stirred before finally opening your eyes. Looking at the unfamiliar ceiling and feeling the bed beneath you, you shot up, meeting 7 other pairs of eyes that stared back at you.

"What did you do?" You turned to Jimin with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I just had to get you out of there with the situation becoming worse-" Jimin defended.

"My parents!" You cut him off, scrambling out of bed and looking around for your phone to call your parents or your brother.

"(y/n), baby, your parents are fine. Our men found them and they're unharmed. They're with the police, being interviewed, just like everyone else that was at the party." Namjoon held his hands out to calm you down.

"Then what about me?"

"You've been through a lot, you need to rest. The police will contact you to take your statement later." Yoongi said softly as Taehyung led you back to the bed to sit down. You leaned back against the headboard, toying with the edge of stitching of the blanket.

"Who changed me?" You mumbled, unable to look up because your cheeks were burning. Even if you have been intimate with them before, you are not in a relationship anymore.

"We got a maid to come and change you." Hoseok said, their cheeks slightly red as well . You nodded your head.

"(y/n), we brought you here because we can finally tell you everything. Right from the start. All your questions can finally be answered." Jin spoke.

"That is, if you still want to know." Jungkook added.

"I-" Of course, you wanted to know! You wanted to know why they upped and left, why you had to suffer alone for 2 years. But at the same time, you didn't want to know. You wanted to just leave it, forget all this and move on. But in the end, you nodded your head, your heart betraying your mind. They all looked at each other before Taehyung started.