Chapter Eighteen

————

While you go house hunting for the boys, you don't realise that they don't care about the house. All they want to do is spend time with you.

————

"Woah." You were shocked when you came out of your apartment lobby and saw all 7 boys standing outside two vans, looking straight at you. They greeted you with big smiles.

"Morning...?"

"Good morning!" They replied enthusiastically. Obviously, both sides were trying to convince you to ride with them for the house viewings today. You removed the blazer you wore to look professional, knowing that the boys would be dressed up in suits.

"You dressed up." Yoongi noted.

"I didn't want to look underdressed beside the 7 of you in your custom suits." You chuckled, draping the folder blazer over your arm.

"You look fine. Don't worry." Namjoon assured with a soft smile. You wore a black short sleeved turtle neck shirt with a checkered skirt at the bottom. You smiled back at him.

"Cut the chit chat! Where are you sitting?" Jungkook popped in, earning a scowl from both older boys.

"Did you guys split by age?" You asked as you looked between the two groups. They blinked and looked at each other before shrugging.

"Then I'll go with you guys first. Then on the way back, I'll go with you to be fair on everyone." You pointed, making the maknae line cheer and the older line groan. Hoseok pulled you into a hug, as if you were parting and not going to see each other for the next few years. You chuckled, wrapping your arms around him and patting his back.

"You don't have to give into them you know?" Jin raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not." You assured with a giggle before walking to the younger boys' vYou climbed into the passenger seat, with Jimin driving and the other two sitting behind.

"Where to first?" You asked.

"Not sure. I only have a postcode." Jimin gave you a sheepish smile as he keyed in the postcode to the GPS. Seeing the older boys' van slowly pull away, Jimin followed behind them.

"Hyung needs to get us buzzed in." Taehyung said with the phone pressed to his ear when both vans were lined up outside the black gates.

"We're in!" Jungkook said as the gates slowly opened. Both vans rolled in and you took note of the long drive way that led to the house. It was a longer driveway than the old house but the cobble pavement was rather pretty looking with a big field on the right and greenery on the left.

"Are you analysing already? We haven't even gone in." Jimin smiled at you in amusement.

"The outside is just as important as the inside." You shrugged, continuing to look out the window. There was a nice fountain in front of the house, right where you both pulled up.

"Good afternoon, bosses." The housing agent gave a deep bow.

"Good afternoon." You were the only one that greeted him back while the 7 just gave acknowledging nods.

"I'm (y/n). Just their follower." You shook his hand with a friendly smile. Taehyung put his arm around your waist to guide you into the house. The boys were sure to keep you close as you all explored the big mansion. Namjoon held your hand loosely. It was a big house but the rooms were close to one another and the dining room was in the same space as the living room.

"What do you think?" You asked Yoongi, knowing that he has an eye for architecture and design.

"Dining room not being separated from the living room is a problem. Also because it is then directly connected to the front foyer." Yoongi replied and you nodded in agreement.