+I wanna die!!+

Fryboy stayed with me and cuddled me and gave me lots of kisses not leaving until I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was still exhausted from crying, my face was dry a sticky the mist unpleasant feeling. I looked up to see Fryboy already awake watching his phone (or just looking at pictures of you bc of how pretty you are 😘😍) I mumbled something in gibberish making he look down, his brown hair slightly covered his eyes, he slowing pushed them away with his head and kissed you on the head. "Morning Princess~" He said rubbing my shoulder and I woke up still processing my surroundings. I sat up and moved to the edge of the bed wiping my eyes to wake up. I looked down at my phone to see the my brother had texted.
Brother Sky🌌
6:07am
Sky: Hey sis... doctors are talking about pulling the plug on mum, she's losing to much blood and teh onoy blood type she shares with any of us is Hugo but he needs as much as he can get at the point
6:27am
Sky: Hey sis, I hope your ok, I didn't hear anything from you yesterday...
Read-
I looked at the time to see it was 7am still pretty early. I sat up and completely lost emotions, I had nothing to be happy for now that my mum was going to die. I sat down at the table and eat my breakfast hopelessly. "Babe-" Fryboy said leaning against the wall staring at me worried. "I think you should go home for a few days." I said looking at my bowl not wanting to make eye contact. "Fine." He walked over grabbed his gear and missed me good bye then leaving, I walked up to to the door locking it shut. I laid back down in bed scrolling through pictures and memories of me and mum and seeing how happy we where. My smile faded when I remembered that she was dying and there was nothing I could do about it... Alex and Lexie started texting me asking what had happened but I ignored them.

A few days later I started to fall into a deep depression, not being hungry, or social, or having any energy. I was at a point where I was skin and bone and my H/C hair was matted and yuck. I finally got up but I had no motivation to go back to work, to call Fryboy to do anything. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out a big kitchen knife. I slowing started cutting my wrist to a point where they where bleeding, I grabbed Fryboy's lighter that he left here and brought it back into my room. As I sat back down on my bed I checked my phone, I had so many missed calls and messages but I didn't bother looking at the. As the week went by I started cutting my wrist, stomach, legs/thighs and sides but not to deep to leave scars just enough to put me through pain. I would also grab the lighter and burn my fingers slightly just enough not to leave scars but enough to put me in pain. This went on for weeks and weeks until I finally got a knock on the door. "Babe!" I heard his voice yelled and banging on the door. "Babe come on let me in!" He screamed crying and pain in voice, the pain I went through knowing my mother was dying. Sky had texted me saying that him, Arron and Hugo where out but mum wasn't. "Babe come on!" He screamed and kept banning on the door. I finally walked over and unlocked to door to then it bursting open. "Babe!" He cried pulling me into his arms. "Fryboy I- I can explain.." I muttered as he pulled away seeing my state. "What have you done to yourself!?" He cried but clearly slightly angry. I took my shirt off revealing everything I had done making him actually start crying. "Y/N! No! Don't do this to me!" His tears fell like mini waterfalls falling down his face. I stood there emotionless as he hugged me not letting go. "Y/N we need to go to the hospital!" He begged. I shook my head and started walking back to my room. "Y/N!" He cried still balling his eyes out. I closed the door and fell back asleep in my bed.

Hey guys sorry for the short and bad chapter, I was going to post earlier but then we got stuck at softball 🥲 and we'll yeah, I will make a new longer chapter tomorrow I promise! Thank you for reading my tricksters! 😈