+Work+

I decided what I wanted to do with Fryboy in the future I want to start a family with him, I want to love him till the daytime ends, HE was my soulmate no one else. 

The next morning, we had to go home, we needed to go back to work. I said goodbye and Noah and Hope gave me a big hug goodbye; it made me happy knowing they trust me. I picked up Luna and placed her on my lap in the car. "Oh, now I can't grab my thigh." Fryboy winged. "What?" I chuckled. "Lunas on my thigh!" It took a moment before I realized that he couldn't grab my thigh cause Luna was sitting on it. "Oh, you're a big great sook!" I said patting Luna. Our work had been on holidays for 3 weeks while they re did Midway Misery. I was so happy to go back, and I was going to take Luna, so she got used to people. 

As we drove up to the driveway the door to Fryboy's house was open. "What the fuck." He said getting out. I followed him and kept Luna tight in my arms. As we walked inside the whole house was a mess ,photos of me and him we ripped up, paper work for Luna was ripped up plates and glasses where smashed. I picked up one photo that was just of me he had, it had "FuCkEn SlUt" Written on it. I showed it to Fryboy and he didn't look so happy, we searched around the house before we heard a noise coming from the closest and Luna started barking. We opened it up and it was a different girl I hadn't met before and beside her was Emily. "Baby!" The other girl cried jumping onto him. "Get off of me I have a girlfriend!" He yelled pushing her off. I stood there as the girl just death glared me. "Oh that's the chick Emily was talking about, who took my man!" She yelled. "You mean MY man." Emily snapped stepping out. "Why did you do this?" I asked stepping back, Fryboy walked beside me knowing I was scared to. "Because he made a mistake taking you and not us!" This other girl yelled. "Why can't we just have a normal life! Why can't everyone leave us alone!" Fryboy yelled. The girls looked like they could almost cry before they ran out the door. "Babe!" I said picking up a ripped photo. "What's wrong?" I looked at me with worried eyes. "They- They ruined this photo of me and my mother..." I cried looking at it ripped and scribbled on, it was my favorite to. I cried remembering my mother and her warm sweet smile that made my day every time I saw it... 

That afternoon we had to work, we showed up and everyone's faces lit up as they welcomed us with open arms but of course Emily wasn't. *Servers the bitch right. * I thought glaring at her. I slid around scaring people where this group made me laugh. There was about 2 girls and 3 boys they looked to be around 15-17. I slid and stood up in front of them while Fryboy slid and stood up behind them 4 of them screamed but one of the boys just yelled. "WHOLEY MOTHER OF GOD AND TAMPONS HELP!" The others looked at him and he looked confused as well, even though we weren't supposed to me and Fryboy burst out laughing. But then we got in trouble by Gas Can, but karma was a bitch to him, after he yelled at us, he slid and scared a woman around my age, and she poured all of her coffee on him making him a sticky mess, she said sorry but she kind of said sarcastically. Fryboy and I just chuckled as we walked into the break room. He went live again, and I just slid down to the pizza that Dusty had put on the floor. Fryboy would ask we questions as I sat in between his legs munching on my pizza and looking up at him every known and then. "Why wasn't Sugar Cub in your face revel live?" He read out. I almost chocked in laughter as I remembered why. "Because she ditched me for my sisters!" He cried making me laugh even more. I just smiled before feeling a sharp pain in the stomach and feeling like I was about to vomit. I stood up and ran to the bathroom, Dusty running after me. "You right girl?" She asked, I told her what I felt, and her face was shocked. She ran to the first aid and pulled out a pregnancy test. "Take it now!" She said as I grabbed it. I went into the bathroom and took the test and walked back out nervous on what it might say. And sure, enough it said positive. I cried looking down at it, what if Fryboy didn't want a kid this young I mean he was only 23 and I'm only 20... Dusty gave me a hug as I burst into tears. I wanted to have a family with him just not now. "You have to tell him." She spoke. I took a deep breath and walked over to him. "What's up Love?" He asked, butterflies filled my stomach. "Hey, are you ok, why are you crying?" I turned the test around and showed him still crying looking away. He took a few seconds processing before looking up at me. "That's yours?" He asked. I nodded afraid he would be mad. But then he stood up and hugged me picking me up. "I'm going to be a dad!" He yelled happily. "Y-you're not mad??" I asked confused. "Why would I be, yeah we're young but who cares???" He replied wiping my tears away. I smiled; I was finally getting the life I wanted but I bit early. Emily came running over and snatched the test out of my hand. "Hey!" I said reaching it back. "No, NO! You can't be its fake! I'M the one that needed to have his child not you!" Dusty then turned around a slapped her. "You need to understand you did the wrong thing and Fryboy has moved on and it now having a family!" Emily threw the test at me and ran away. I looked at my belly and rubbed it, a baby girl or boy was growing in there....

Hey guys! sorry how long this took just stuff has happened and yeah, should Fryboy and Y/N have Leo or Faith first??? Let me know! and I hope you like this chapter just sadly this book is going to come to an end soon NOOOOOOO, but I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Bye my Trickster's!