+His Mother+

*I really wish you just stayed dead, I really do* I thought remembering how he treated, me, mum, sky and Arron. Fryboy walked out behind me and saw me slightly crying and clenching my fist. "Babe, I think you need to tell me what your father has done so I can understand this" He said in a calm voice. "Maybe when I'm ready I need a break from work, I mean I love scaring people just my legs really need a break" I complained wiping my tears and walking over to him. "Ok, what if we go and see my mum?" He suggested. "WHAT" I yelled stepping back from him. "Meeting YOUR mother! The person who birthed you! It would be an honor!" I said bowing in front of him. He laughed and I stood up chuckling. "Yes, I would love to meet your mum, it's a shame you didn't get to meet mine..." I sighed looking down at the ground trying not to cry talking about her. "It's ok, I know she was an amazing woman just by the way you turned out" He bent down to my eye level and smiled. I walked back into the room and got dressed, I looked at his hoodie that was sitting in the closet. *I wonder if he'll notice* I thought picking it up and putting it on. I walked back out and Fryboy just stared at me. "What?" I asked acting clueless. "That's my hoodie" he said with a smirk. "Yeah, what about it?" I shrugged grabbing the car keys. Fryboy walked behind me and placed his head on my neck, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I could feel his hot breath down my neck, I wrapped my arm around the side of his face as he kissed my neck, soon those kisses turned into bites. He bit down pulling the skin of my neck but not hard to put me through pain. As he stopped, I could already feel the bruises on my neck becoming dark purple. "Really babe!" I said turning my head to try and face him. "What?" He asked nudging his nose to my cheek.  "Right before I meet your mum! She's gonna think I'm some sort of slut using you are a sex toy or some shit!" I spoke. "You haven't met my mum; she's chill she'll give ME a glance but won't judge you" He smiled.  "Anyways I love you." He mumbled burring his face into my neck again. 

Finally, was got into the car and on our way to his mum's house. While we were driving, he took his hand off my thigh. "Excuse me." I said looking at him offended.  "Sorry, do you want me to crash?" He said in is smart ass tone. "Whatever just put it back when you're done." I replied crossing my arms. "I thought you wouldn't like it after you know what happened" I looked down remembering how much mental pain he put me through, yet I still loved him. "Look, I still loved you, that's why I tried so hard to get you back, don't you understand I've fallen for you Carter..." he paused after I called him his real name, he hated it whenever I called him that but if I wanted him to know how serious I was then that's how far I'll go. He kept driving and we were both quiet. 

After about an hour drive, we made it to his mother's house. "Carter! You've come to visit mommy!" He yelled with open arms as he got out the car. I got our and walked just behind him. "Who's she?" She asked. "Mum, this is my beautiful, amazing girlfriend, Y/N" he said looking at me. She stood there eyeing me before glaring at Fryboy. "What did I say about giving girls Hickie's!" She walked over to me and gave me a big hug. "Welcome to the family sweetie! You can call me Evelyn (Again not Fryboy's mum real name I just needed a name lol) She walked us inside and waiting was a man, and 3 little girls around the age group 8-12. "CARTER" They all screamed jumping onto him. (Btw they are fake idk anything about his family this is all fake lol) "Hi girls" He chuckled. "Babe meet my dad and my sisters, Evie, Indie and Faith, and my younger brothers Leo he's in his room I gather?" He asked putting the girls down. (Btw here's a quick profile on the siblings, Evie: 8, Indie: 10, Faith: 12, Leo: 16 and Fryboy: 23 lol) "Yep, he's still in that anti-social phase" she said rolling her eyes. Fryboy took my upstairs to our room, before going into a room that looked like a playroom. "Right girls I want you meet someone" Each of the girls were sitting in front of Fryboy in a semi-circle. He sat down and I sat next to him. "Girls this is Y/N, my girlfriend" Evie and Indie beamed in excitement while Faith just glared at me. "Faith, she's not like Emily" Faith didn't respond she just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms facing away from me. "She thinks every girl I bring home is going to be like Emily" Fryboy whispered to me. I looked up to see a young, tall boy with black hair and bright blue eyes leaning on the doorway. "So how long till this one cheats" he said in a cold deep voice. "Leo!" Fryboy snaped standing up. Leo looked at him and smiled before walking away, Faith followed not long after. "I am so sorry about the both of them" He explained clearly worried. "They'll get used to me" Evalyn said walking into the room. Evalyn looked to only be in her mid-thirties, but Fryboy had said she was only in her early forty's. His dad never really spoke he stayed quiet and was kind of creepy, the house was big, big enough for each kid to have their own bathroom and walk in closet, every room in the house was like that. Evalyn gave me a house tour and I was in awe the whole time at house amazingly big it was even the front and back yard were massive. Faith and Leo kept death staring me as if they wanted me dead. I needed ideas to get close with all 4 of them but I had none. After 2 days of being there I wanted to get ideas to get close to them. "Hey Evalyn" I said while helping her clean up after breakfast. "Yes dear?" "Is it ok if I take Faith and Leo to the mall today and the take Evie and Indie to the park tomorrow?" I asked putting a glass away. "I think that would be lovely, don't tell Carter this but you're a lot better than Emily ever was" "I think I know that mum" Fryboy walked behind her walking next to me giving me a small kiss in the cheek. After I help cleaned up, I caught up to Leo and Faith. "Hi guys, I know you hate me, or I think you do but what if I took you guys to the mall and we go shopping?" I asked hopping the said yes. They looked at each other before saying.... 

Hey guys! You prob hate all these cliff hangers lol, both me and my mum are getting better and yeah so I'll be posting a bit more. I hope you all love this chapter! And should I keep this book going and end it when Y/N and Fryboy have kids? Let me know! That's it from me my amazing Trickster's and tysm for all the love and support the whole book has over 2k reads like oml tysm!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️