The Weekend

Bright light filtered into the room, and Rain groaned in protest as he turned over. The normally closed drapes were splayed open as if to torment their owner. The phone that had originally woken him blared from somewhere under the sheets, and he searched blearily through the folds.

Finally locating the annoying rectangle he slid the answer button across the screen, and put it to his ear.

" Good Morning  Nong Rain," the silky deep voice slid from the receiver.

The phone nearly falling through numb fingers as the last nights memories slammed into him. A dark dance floor, and firm hands that held his waist in place as a body moved them to the music. Soft lips that had caressed up and down his neck, before sucking in his bottom lip.

The memory was so vivid he couldn't hold back the heady inhale, and he heard a low laugh fill his ears.

" Looks like you haven't forgotten about me," P'Phayu's voice once again washing over him.

So much had happened last night, other things that didn't include dancing or kissing. The gorgeous man had introduced him to his friend group, and they'd kept him out until Phayu had dragged him away. The night had ended when he'd been  pulled down into the soft sheets of his bed. Soft lips pressed against his hairline, and he'd been tucked into a warm side and knocked out.

His thoughts dissipated as the sound of his name being called pulled him from his thoughts.

" Hmm Phee what did you say?"

"I said when did you want to come to the shop to get that cover up, or were you just drunk?"

The tattoo...just the thought of it really woke him up. He mentally pulled up his calendar, and sighed inwardly. His schedule was packed, forget about covering up the tattoo; he had a feeling seeing a certain hot tattoo artist would be almost impossible.

Startled that he was thinking of him like that, after all he'd gone out only for a drink, and maybe a ride or two. Instead he'd drunk too much, and only had a few hickeys to show off for his efforts. If it wasn't for the lacking sore muscles, judging by his memories he wouldn't have put it past them breaking a headboard or two.

" P'Phayu..." He sighed, " I don't think I'll be able to make a appointment anytime soon."

Rain didn't even care that the disappointment was obvious in his voice. He was single, and it would be lie to say he didn't want to see the other man again.

" Work?" Phayu questioned him through the telephone.

Rain furrowed his brows in slight confusion, 'Exactly how much had he told him about his job,'  he wondered absently before confirming.

"Mmm...I'm working on a couple tracks for an artist, and then the week after that I have to fly to the U.S. for a production collaboration." Rain sighed again as he massaged the bridge of his nose between two fingers.

" Then....do you have time today?"

Thinking quickly Rain answered, " Actually...yeah today isn't bad, but do we have time to do a tattoo?"

"I didn't mean a tattoo Rain...I'm outside," Phayu voice was warm and smug.

Walking to the other window that faced the front yard Rain pulled down one of the wooden slats, and saw him leaning against the gate with a bag of what was most likely food. Normally he was more cautious, but there was something that made him eager to trust this man.

So without thinking about it too hard he opened the gate from the panel near his bedroom, and made his way down to the front door. He'd grabbed whatever shirt on the way down, and opened the door to the man he'd known for barely 24 hrs.

With practically no hesitation Phayu walked in, and toed off his shoes and followed Rain to the kitchen. Rain stopped at the counter, and then turned back to face the sexy man who was suddenly in his life...in his house.

He opened his mouth to speak, but was pressed against the counter as Phayu intimately set the food down behind him.

" How did you sleep last night," Phayu said softly next to his ear.

Jerking his head away from the shiver inducing sound, only to find himself face to face with him instead. Their lips so close to touching, but not quite.

" You didn't answer nong... how did you sleep last night," He said again as his lips whispered against Rain's own.

Lightly touching with every word, and all Rain could think was all it would take was one press and it would be so good. He thought the teasing was over, and then he felt Phayu lick his lips. A small wet line clung to the bottom of his lip, and he couldn't hold back the whimper.

A small laugh made him grip the counter with white knuckled strength as he held onto his sanity by only a string. He knew the two of them were playing a sort of game, because both of them were hard enough to pound nails.

 But even so Phayu was setting the tone to torture, and he didn't know if it was for himself or for Rain. As he maintained his silence lips lightly traveled down his neck, back up, over his cheeks, and ghosted over his face.

" Use ...your...words...Nong," The order in his voice clear as he pressed closer to Rain.

"Kiss me," Rain pushed the two words out between pants as he lost breathe pushed against the counter.

He felt himself pushed to the side away from the food, and Phayu's lips descended on his devouring him. A hot sweet tongue pressed against the seam of his lips, and pushed inside tasting him. Sweeping away his moans as the kiss deepened, and then lips were on his throat sucking and biting.

All the while Phayu ground himself against Rain hard into the counter.

" Shia!...." Rain gasped in air as the tingles in his lower back started.

He barely got any air before he was dragged back to Phayu's lips. He wanted to call a timeout, but he couldn't draw enough breath between the kisses. At some time he had been dragged up, and set on the countertop. His thickness pressed into his stomach, and every time he was ground into his stomach he felt his control slipping farther.

He attempted to pull back, but suddenly lost his grip when two strong hands grabbed his arms. Beyond dark eyes looked up into his as the arms brought him back.

" Nong Rain," The words where whispered sweetly in a rough voice, " Be a good Nong and ...cum...for me."

The words where emphasized by Rain being slid off the counter, and Phayu giving one good thrust shorts to shorts.

"Fuuuu..." Rain trailed off as lightening climbed his spine.

It was so good that he couldn't help but enjoy it. He floated in the pleasure as he felt himself being lowered to somewhere...the floor?...the couch? A damp cloth cleaned him up, and he felt himself being carried somewhere.

A voice chuckled as he clung harder trying not to be set down into the soft sheets, that were most likely his beds. Fingers smoothed through his head, and a soft kiss was pushed against his forehead.

" I hadn't meant to do that, " a voice above him mused out loud, " I want to know more about you Rain."

He heard rather than felt the inhalation of air near his neck, and slowly slid into sleep.

As Rain slept Phayu let himself out of the room, and shut the bedroom door quietly behind him. Smiling wryly he admitted his fault, and promised to talk to his troublemaker next time. He'd left behind his card for insurance, and slipped out to  front gate and was soon gone.

On the desk in Rain's room lay a sketch on a napkin with a note, and a business card.

*Call Me when you wake Trouble*

~Phayu  02-********

Photo credit: Tumblr edit original photo from 'Love in the Air' Series.