From A to G

Warning: It gets a little wild.

The curtains in the room held back  the strong sunlight as a body stirred in the bed. Limbs stretched out, and fingers grasped at the sheet that had slipped down off a bare shoulder and pulled it up and over creamy skin. A small groan of protest escaped lips that were sleepily pressed against the long line of Phayu's neck.

The dark haired man smiled  down at the slender man who was nestled in his arms, and pressed a kiss into his hair before settling down into the mattress again. Rain's arms tightened around him even now refusing to let go of him in sleep.

The night before, after their sexual indiscretions on the balcony, they had spent the rest of the night talking under the stars. They'd talked about everything, and nothing all at the same time. About  the adventurous foreigners that sometimes found their way into his shop seeking a "real" Thailand tattoo experience, or the upcoming artist projects Rain was involved in sans the client names.

They'd talked so long that somewhere in between Phayu's colorful descriptions about a past client, and slow sweet kisses Rain had nodded off in his arms. As Phayu recalled this he couldn't help the smile that swept across his face, and failed to notice two eyes completely focused and staring up at him.

 A hand snuck up, and wrapped around his neck before pulling him down into a firm kiss.

" Now tell me P'Phayu...what's put that smile on your face," Rain's eyes shining looked up at him.

He couldn't help himself, and leaned down again brushing a brief kiss against his lovers cupids bow shaped lips.

" I was thinking about last night."

He dove down again to bury his nose into Rain's neck, and inhaled loudly savoring his lovers scent. Pulling up he looked down into the other man's satisfied face, and knew that he could feel the thick outline of his want against his hip.

He inwardly shrugged, it wasn't something he felt the need to hide, after all the person who wound him up like a windup toy was beneath him looking at him with come hither eyes. He was considering a make out session when he was pushed off balance, and they flipped positions.

Now Rain hovered over him, and he looked up at his lovely lover. His dark brown hair a halo in the sunlight, and his eyes glowed as if they had swallowed the sun itself. He bent down as if a predator closing in on his prey, and instinctively Phayu closed his eyes waiting for the kiss.

Only to let out an amused laugh as soft lips instead pressed against his third eye, smack dab in the middle of his forehead. Strong forearms shot out, and he leveraged his fingers into golden skin. He flexed his fingertips rapidly into Rain's waist, and grinned evilly as Rain flailed sharply as he begged for mercy as he was tickled.

"P'Phayu!....stop...stop...please," peals of laughter escaped Rain's mouth as he tried to catch his breath.

Struggling side to side he tried to break free, but was pinned down as a hand slid up into his shirt. Phayu's other hand slid down and pressed his hip firmly into the mattress, and just like that the atmosphere changed instantly.

Rain hadn't realized  that in midst of the tickling chaos he had been maneuvered into Phayu's lap, and through his thin shorts he could feel his lover tapping against him. If a man could faint from getting hard he would've dropped like a stone in record time.

Blood rushed to his groin and he could  almost feel the room spin.

The room was so quiet you could practically hear a pin drop, and then the room exploded in sound as they both sucked in sharp breaths. Phayu slowly pulled down on the edge of the briefs he wore, and felt like a king as he watched Rain's eyes stay riveted on him as he stood proudly against his stomach.