Baby it's you

*Warning: Graphic Sex scene*

The kisses that Prapai, and Sky were having were too hot to be had on the couch. That being said the night had settled in, and neither of them were going anywhere. Sky stood up and offered a hand to the man who looked at him like he hung the moon, and watched his hand slid into his own.

Leading him down a hallway in the house they closed in on the room he used often when he stayed the night, and silently apologized to his best friend. His heart was so full, and he desperately wanted to show P'Pai how much he loved him. With the mess of the last few days over; he wanted his hands on him.

Shadows cast over the two of them as they passed a window, and finally they stopped in front of a door. Turning back Sky dropped Prapai's hand, and stretched his arms up and over his shoulders. Slowly he pressed his body into his muscular one, and felt the quick intake of air before he tilted his head and nipped at the man's mouth.

A smile slowly spread over Prapai's face, and he dipped down pressing their mouths firmly together. There was no asking instead he plunged his tongue into the depths of Sky's mouth, and moaned as the man answered him back with the same energy. He bent his knees and reached his arms around his baby, and hefted him up over his hips pressing him into the door.

His hands cradled the small of Sky's back as the man towered over him, and they continued to kiss. Sky hooked an ankle around his other , and tightened his thighs around P'Pai's waist his lovers hands massaging on his ass. Fumbling his hand around mid kiss he felt for the knob of the door, and when he found it, twisted it open.

They stumbled into the room, and as an after thought the door was kicked shut. Sky felt himself being carried towards the bed, and then he was dropped on the comforter as it dipped and he felt P'Pai follow him. The sexy man stared down at him one knee on the bed, and his breathing hitched as a hand glided up his leg.

He watched as the hand slid up his thigh, and landed on the edge of his pants. He licked his lips, and lifted his ass as another hand joined it before sliding the pant's down towards his ass. Halfway down the cloth stopped moving, and the warm body leaned over him and he was being kissed again.

Sky tried to breathe in, but felt his lungs stutter as his bottom was sucked in. A tongue  traced the plump lip, and he felt his heart pound as another deep kiss dove them both to the bottom of the ocean. Suddenly they were at the surface gasping for air, and lips kissed down his neck.

Prapai licked a wet path from his collarbone up to his chin, and he couldn't help the shiver that  danced through his body. Then he was kissed again, the two of them staying like that for God knows how long. His loves body weighing down on him, with every small movement he could feel his firm length thick and hard pressed into his thigh.

 Sky too was hard and ready, all the kissing and pressing had turned him into a mess. His lips red and swollen, and the pants Prapai had originally started to tug now seemed to have permanent residence halfway down his ass. His swollen head trapped between the edge of his pants, and his overheated skin.

He was so close to begging, and even in this state he didn't think it would do him any good. And now the devil with an angels smile was grinding against him, but always seemed to stop right before completion. Heat zinged up and down his skin, and he almost  said fuck it and attempted to flip them but instead he decided instead he would beg... beg so good that Prapai would lose his mind.

" P'Pai.." Sky let sweetness sink into his voice, " your baby needs help."

He pouted up at the man who hovered above him, and inwardly smirked in satisfaction.