Trust and Ride

Rain walked to his seat in business class, and watched the other passengers walk down the aisle towards the back of the plane before turning and sitting down. He tucked his tickets into his bag, and pushed it to the side of him. He was finally heading to the US for his collab, it had already been a week since the bartender incident.  It had also been 6 days 12 hrs and 120 minutes since Phayu had kissed him, and it was killing him.

The two of them had barely any time to see each other, but they constantly texted. Between the texting, and phone calls he was pretty blissed out. Physical interaction would probably send him over the edge. He pulled out his phone, and texted his manager saying that he was on the plane.

He looked at the seat next to him, and felt a little disappointed. This was the first time he'd gone to a overseas work thing without his manager. He'd gotten sick, and had been unable to come so a sub was going to come with instead.

 He wasn't very complicated, and so anybody could help him out but he liked people he knew. He turned back to his phone, and vaguely saw a dark figure stop at his row drop a bag on the seat next to him. Looking up he couldn't hold back the smile as P'Phayu sat down in the seat next to him.

"What are you doing here?," he tried to tone down the excitement in his voice.

A slow smile spread on Phayu's face as he picked up one of Rain's hands.

" Hoh...It seems my Phee asked me for a very last minute favor. Act as a last minute manager for a Nong Rain who is collabing with one of his artist's currently staying in the US, because they were short staffed." Phayu scraped his lips over the back of his knuckles.

His eyes promising things that neither of them could do anything about, and were too early to be acknowledged.

Clearing his throat he slowly tugged his hand back, and tried to ignore the tingles. The two of them settled in as more passengers boarded, and soon the plane was taxiing down the runway. The attendants had come and gone, and Rain hadn't realized how private the seating was until just then when Phayu closed the door.

The privacy panel was up between their seats and the other passengers that had the seats in front of them. He turned to look at Phayu, and opened his mouth to say something. A finger pressed against his lips to silence his words.

Rough warm hands slid gently under his jaw, and was drawn to Phayu. Soft lips gently pressed against his own, as he opened up to draw in breathe a hot thick tongue pushed inside. Hands slid from his jaw into his hair, and he was held captive as Phayu guided the kiss. Greedily he was pulled towards his arms, but was stopped by the seat belt he'd buckled.

With that the mood was broken, and he pulled back from the kiss staring into the hot older man's eyes. The edges crinkled up in a smile, and he pressed a quick peck on his lips before letting go of Rain. The two of them laughed a little as they pulled out of each others arms.

" I needed that...I missed you," Phayu admitted as his left hand played with Rain's wrist before sliding down and entwining fingers together.

Rain nodded wordlessly, and tried to calm his heart. Every time P'Phayu was near him everything seemed to go into chaos. His heart, his body, especially his mind. He was supposed to have fun, but in the last week and a half of knowing him he was ready to give him all of himself.

He should have been terrified, but he was so happy to be with him no other feeling could get through. There was still so much they didn't know about each other, but he knew he was happy when he was with him and for now that was enough. He pushed other  thoughts aside, and decided to do what he wanted from now on.

The two of them settled down for a nap, with Phayu putting on a low movie. The plane had long righted itself in the sky, and they were able to unbuckle themselves. Rain snuggled into his arms, and drifted off.

Butterfly Markedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें