Universe

Warning: There is a part with drugging (roofie) there will be NO SA in my story. *sorry i forgot this warning before.

Phayu watched as his friend reached out to grab Sky's wrist a desperation in his eyes he'd never seen before. He would've asked what was  going on if he didn't have his own situation to take care of. Rain was waiting for him in the other room....with his mom.

It wasn't like he could just run away from the situation, and they were in a relationship so sooner or later he would have to meet her. So he ignored  whatever was going on beside him, and walked towards the kitchen. He shook off his nerves as best as possible.

From the couch in the living room Rain could see Phayu enter the kitchen, and felt a flush of pleasure and nervousness. His mom had listened in on their conversation as he'd received the call awhile ago and had let him know she'd like to meet the young man who'd interested him.

Under normal circumstances he would have begged her off for a different time, but he was eager for her to meet him. She knew about Sig, and everything that happened so it only felt right to let her meet Phayu.

He watched as the older man took in the situation, and soon breathed in a sigh of relief.

Phayu politely greeted  his mom, and soon they had struck up a pleasant  conversation as he praised her beauty. He watched as his hot tattooed boyfriend charmed his mom, and couldn't stop smiling..at least on the inside.

He didn't want to give away how head over heels he was already, so he tried to  hide the smile that threatened to split his face.

As he watched his mother and Phayu he briefly wondered where Sky had gone, not ton mention hadn't Phayu told him he was bringing someone to meet him.

*                               *                                *

As Rain and Phayu talked with his mother in the front of his house two men spoke in hushed tones.

"What do you want," Sky snapped at the older man grabbing his wrist.

The claws of panic gripping his throat, as he tried to calm himself not to throw Prapai's hand off. He knew the the man before him wouldn't harm him...on purpose, but he wasn't prepared for the ways he could make him feel.

"Sky...why are you doing this to me? to us?" pain and hurt stark in Prapai's eyes.

The day Sky had disappeared from his life his world had crumbled, and even now he was still picking up the pieces. He knew that it had affected Sky also. His baby's glowy skin now dull, and he'd lost weight.

As he felt himself being dragged somewhere away from his best friend, and his aforementioned partner he remembered how they'd met.

3 weeks before....

Music blasted through the phone as Sky tried to make out his drunk rambling friend.

"Skyyyyyyyyy....Shia! He's such an asshole he left me after all this time, and didn't even say a proper goodbye. But Rain is gonna have a good time!" a drunk giggle sounded through the receiver.

Sky sighed and rubbed a hand over his hair, whenever Rain laughed like that when drunk spelled trouble. He couldn't count how many times he'd ended up in shitty situations due to that fucking laugh.

"Rain...Where are you?" He continued carefully trying not to tip his friend off that he was coming to get him.

If Rain suspected anything he would disappear into the wind, and God knows where he would end up.