Information

I have decided to continue from my first book"Vecnas Twin."

In this chapter I have decided to explain Brazil's part in the first three seasons of Stranger Things.

First Season

In the first season when Eleven escaped. Dr.Brenner told her to follow Eleven and keep her safe. When Eleven sacrificed herself to save her friends Bethany used her powers to guide her out. And to lead her to Hopper's cabin.

Second Season

In the second season Brazil always looked after Eleven. She visited the young girl a few times a year. Keeping Dr.Brenner updated. When Eleven went to go find her Birth mother Bethany had to follow her and make sure that she was safe. Meeting another kid who was experimented on. She was able to get her and herself home. Eleven managed to save her friends.

Third Season

When monsters start taking over people. Brazil helped Eleven and her friends try to defend Hawkins. When the battle in the mall took place. Brazil did her best to protect Eleven and her friends. They were able to defeat the monster and get to safety. But every victory has loss and sacrifices. They all moved on with their lives. Brazil was able to go with eleven and stay with her. Brazil knew she would have to fight one day. But for now she was going to enjoy her life with Eleven. Making sure that she was safe.

Fourth Season

You will have to read to find out.