A New Day

Brazil woke up before anyone else did.
She decided to get dressed for the day.
She chose a beautiful yellow floral skirt outfit.

Brazil discovered that she loved the color yellow

Brazil discovered that she loved the color yellow. She heard her bedroom door open. "Looks like you're up." "Good morning Joyce. Are the children awake yet?" Joyce hugged her best friend. "Oh they're awake alright. They like to take their time in the morning." Brazil sighed sarcastically. "I'll go get them. And can you take out three of the muffins I made last night for them?" "Of course I can. They love your triple summer berry muffins."

Brazil went to Elevens room and saw her finishing a letter. "Is  that for Mike?" Eleven gasped in shock. When she saw it was Brazil she calmed down. "Yes it's for him." Brazil smiled at the young girl. "You really love him don't you." "I do Miss.Brazil." "Eleven we've been over this. You don't have to call me Miss. Regular Brazil is just fine." She blushed. "Now come on if you one of my triple summer berry muffins." That got Eleven to hurry up.

After Will, Jonathan, and Eleven were ready they eached grabbed one of Brazil's triple summer berry muffins.

They drove all the way down to the school Eleven and Will attanded. Jonathan had his job. "Eleven here is your school project." Brazil handed Eleven her project that she almost forgot about. "Thank you Brazil." "Your welcome Eleven. Have a good day and be safe." "I will, I promise." "Oh and Will." Will turned around and faced Brazil. "Yes Brazil." "Make sure you protect and look after her." "I promise." "Good now have a good day you two." Will and eleven smiled and walked into their school.

Joyce drove herself and Brazil back towards their home. When they arrived home Brazil had to make a phone call. Joyce I'm going to the back yard to make an important call." "Okay just make sure you have time to help me with everything before the end of the day. Okay." "Okay Joyce."
Brazil sat down in a chair in the back yard. She dialed his number and hoped he would pick it up.

Dr.Brenner was sitting in his office waiting for the daily phone call from his Bethany. He would always call her Bethany. No matter what she says. At that exact moment the phone rang. He picked it up and sure enough it was Bethany. "Hello Dr.Brennr how is your day going?" "My day is going good Bethany. How are you and Eleven doing?" " We're doing great. She's at school at the moment." Brenner smiled. "And she's alright?" "Yes she is." "Well that's good to hear. Thanks for the phone call I expect another one in the next one to two days. Understood." "Yes I understand."  "Good now have a good day." With that he ended the phone call.

Brazil sighed. She never wanted to face the challenges shes faced in the past few years. She then heard Joyce calling for her from the house. As she went back inside the house. She got the eerie feeling that someone was watching her. And then she felt an unusual cold breeze blow past her.