A Special Chapter

NOTE!!!!(Okay I have decided to write this chapter because I wanted to end this story on a good note. Just remember that this chapter is make believe. This chapter is going to be on how I think a reunion would happen between Brazil and her dad. Thank you all for reading this and let me know what you guys think.)

Brazil was going to an asylum where a Victor Creel was being held for murdering his wife and three kids. Brazil was having mixed feelings about this visit because Victor Creel was her father. Brazil couldn't hold back her tears when she learned what had happened to her father. She finally made it to the entrance of the asylum where the head of the facility was waiting for her with two security guards. She parked her car. She got out of her car and walked up to the three men. The head of the facility greeted her with a smile. "Hi there you must be Bethany Ballard." "Yes I am. And you are the head of this facility correct. "Yes I am. Are you ready to talk to him?" Brazil/Bethany ran her hands through her golden hair before nodding.

 Are you ready to talk to him?" Brazil/Bethany ran her hands through her golden hair before nodding

"Okay right this way and I will take you to Victor Creel." Brazil was nervous but went through with it. As they were walking down the dark hallways of the asylum deranged screams and hollers were heard left and right. Brazil wasn't sure how much longer she could take it with all of this screaming. Just as she was about to scream they finally stopped by the door that held a single old man. The head of the facility turned and gave a small smile towards Brazil. "You have an hour minimum." The head of the facility left taking the two guards with him. Brazil turned to look at the old man and sighed. "Hello Mister.Creel-." "I know who you are. You're the lady that came to talk to me. Please just leave I don't need anyone else to remind me of something I never did."

Brazil had tears in her eyes but refused to cry. "Can I at least look at you. I need to see your face." Victor Creel turned around and Brazil gasped when she saw her father's face.

" Victor Creel turned around and Brazil gasped when she saw her father's face

"What happened to you." Victor tried his best not to cry infront of this women who was actually being nice to him. Unlike the other reporters and interviewers who were rude and mean to him. "Why are you being nice to me lady. I don't even know you so why? Why are you being nice to me?" Victor's voice was cracking a little bit. Brazil held his hand in hers and smiled at him. "Because I haven't seen your face in years Babby." Victor froze for a second. "I haven't heard that nickname since." Victor held Brazil's hand before speaking again. "B..Bb. Brazil sweetheart is it really you." Brazil squeezed her father's hand and smiled. "Yes babby it's me. I am really here." "What happened they told me that you were dead. Is Henry alive?" Brazil smiled at her father. She decided to tell him a small lie so he didn't get to upset.

"After the accident Henry woke up with memory loss. He remembers that I am his sister but doesn't remember you. He knows he has a father but doesn't know where. They didn't want to to tell anyone we were still alive until his memory came back." Victor Creel was so happy at the moment. "But why didn't you try and come and find me Brazil? I missed you so much." "They thought that it would be a good idea if I stayed by his side because he was so scared and didn't remember anything." "I understand sweety. Will you ever come back and see me again." Brazil sighed before looking at her father and smiled a little bit. "I can see what I can arrange with my boss. But if I ever do come back you can't refer me as your daughter 'Brazil Creel'. You have to call and refer to me as Bethany Ballard. Do you understand Babby?" "Of course I do. You're alive that means I never did it. I didn't kill anyone I'm an innocent man. I can finally have a clear couscous tonight and be able to sleep soundly." Brazil smiled and looked at her watch before standing up and taking her hand back. "Brazil do you really have to leave." "I only have ten minutes left before they come and get me. I love you Babby don't you ever forget that."

Brazil looked at her father one last time before smiling sadly. "Remember what I said about if I visit again." "I can't refer to you as my child Brazil. I have to refer to you as Bethany Ballard." The doors opened and in walked the head of the facility and the two guards. "I hope that your interview went well. Your hour is up and it's time to leave. Brazil smiled at the head of the facility. "Thank you for allowing me this visit I greatly appreciate it."

The head of the facility lead Brazil out of the facility and back to her car. Brazil put her hair into a ponytail as she left the asylum. Brazil turned to looked at the asylum one last time and sighed.

Once she was all buckled in and had her car running she turned to look at the head of the facility one last time

Once she was all buckled in and had her car running she turned to look at the head of the facility one last time. "Thank you again for the visitation. I greatly appreciate this rare privilege." No problem." Brazil then drove away from the facility and was soon driving back to the lab where she would see her brother and (Papa). Brazil sighed as she watched as the trees passed by. She knew her life would take unexpected turns but she knew she would be able to handle it. After all she wouldn't still be here if she didn't have a purpose.

(Okay this is it the last chapter of the Vecnas Twin series until stranger things season five comes out. Only one more season of stranger things you guys. I'm really having mixed feelings about the final stranger things season. I hope that you all have a wonderful and blessed day. Have fun reading and let me know what you all think.)