On The Way To Save The World

Brazil was following Dr.Brenner who was carrying an unconscious Eleven in his arm. She was so scared she didn't know what was going on. All she could do was follow Papa. When they finally made it outside she heard a sound. A plan was hovering above them. Then all of a sudden bullets started shooting at them. Papa was shot and fell down dropping Eleven out of his arms. Brazil was using her powers to make sure that the bullets wouldn't hit her. She then noticed Eleven waking up to the scene that was happening. She looked scared at what she saw.

Eleven then noticed Brazil trying to protect herself when the heavy rain of bullets was shooting at her. She the noticed Papa laying on the ground bleeding out. She then faced the plane and using her powers she took the plane down. Brazil ran to Eleven and ingulfed Eleven into a tight hug. "You're okay. I am so proud of your Eleven." Eleven hugged Brazil tighter. They heard a van pull up. When they saw who it was they ran towards them. "Omg Eleven you're okay." Mike hugged her tightly. They put their foreheads together.

Will looked and saw Brazil and ran too her

Will looked and saw Brazil and ran too her. "Brazil you are okay. You scared me so much when you left." Brazil just hugged the boy. They then heard a bip and saw Eleven's necklace that kept her from running away fell off. Eleven and Brazil turned and saw Papa. They both walked towards him. "Eleven, Brazil my precious children can you ever forgive me?" Brazil was crying as Papa placed his hand on her face.

 "Eleven, Brazil my precious children can you ever forgive me?" Brazil was crying as Papa placed his hand on her face

"I knew that I could trust you since the day I first saw you." Brazil was touched by his words. "Eleven I'm so sorry. Everything that I did was for you and Brazil. Please say you understand please please..... please." His voice died down as he took his last breath. Brazil stood up and put her hands in her coat Pocket as the wind blew in her hair.

 Brazil stood up and put her hands in her coat Pocket as the wind blew in her hair

Eleven walked up and grabbed Brazil's hand and held it in hers. Brazil smiled at the young girl. "Let's go and save the world." Brazil nodded her head. "Yes let's go and save the world. Brazil and Eleven got into the van and drove off. With the others Brazil and Eleven only hoped that they would be able to save the world before it was too late.