A Very Emotional Moment

Brazil was sitting in the back of the van all in her thoughts. She never thought her life turn out like this. She could remember when she was young and times were good. Yes she didn't have the best relationship with her mother, father, or younger sister Alice but she had Henry and that was more than enough for her. She turned and saw will looking out the window and he looked like he wanted to cry. Brazil looked at him with a look of pure compassion. She scooted closer to will and gave him a good side-hug.

"Are you okay Will?" Will looked at her and hugged her back. "I'm scared Brazil there is so many different things going on I don't know what to do. Will I lose anyone." He then turned to look at Brazil. "Will I lose you." Brazil  looked at him. "What do you mean Will?" "You are like the sister I never had. And I don't want to even think about you ever leaving me." "Oh Will you don't ever have to worry about that. I will never leave you. I love you okay, do you understand this. I ... Love.... You... Will Byers. You're like a little brother to me."

Will hugged her tightly. When he broke the hug he looked at her and smiled brightly at the woman he considered as a big sister.

 When he broke the hug he looked at her and smiled brightly at the woman he considered as a big sister

"I feel so much better when you're here with me Brazil. Thank you for being in my life. I don't know what I would do without you here." Brazil placed both of hands on his face and looked at him straight in the eyes. "William Byers you are an amazing young man. You are going to do great things in life. I know because I have witnessed you do countless things that saved the world so many times."

Brazil smiled at will and he smiled back at her.  They then heard Jonathan's voice. "Hey you two when you are done having your sentimental moment we are here." Brazil and Will noticed that the van had stopped and that they were at a pizza place. They looked at each other and smiled once more before getting out of the van and walking into the pizza place. As Brazil was walking in she got the all so familiar and intense feeling of being watched. She shuddered once before entering the building.

(Okay I put a small moment between Brazil and Will because why not. They have a special bond going and I didn't get to write out the bond they had so I did it here. I am so glad that my story makes you happy. Thank you for reading it. I appreciate all of you who read my story and leave comments and likes. Thank you all so much and have fun reading.)