REALIZATION PART 2

Peter was in the process of killing 011 when he was thrown back. "Let go of her Henry." Once he got up he noticed that his sister comforting the same girl that he was going to kill. "Are you okay Eleven?" The child only had enough time to nod her head before Peter started to speak. "Well well well sister dear has arrived."

"Henry what have you done?" Henry chuckled a sinister chuckle

"Henry what have you done?" Henry chuckled a sinister chuckle. "I have already explained it to Eleven so I will explain it to you in a whole different way. Dear sister." Bethany didn't like the sound of it. "We were always the outcast Bethany. No one cared about us. They wanted to send you away. But I wouldn't let them." Bethany started to cry. Peter walked up to his sister and wiped her tears off her face. "Why are you crying for them Bethany. They mean nothing to you yet shed your tears for them."

"They were children Henry!" This shocked Peter. Bethany never used this tone with him before. "They might have children, but they were in the way." "In the way of creating a better version of the world. A less toxic, fatal, and disgusting world." Bethany didn't know what to say. Her brother, her twin was a monster. "Hey look at me. I did this for us, for Eleven."

Bethany stared Henry in his eyes. "What you did was monstrous. Plain monstrous." Henry looked at his sister. "But I will always love you." Before Henry could respond and strike Bethany he was thrown against the wall by Eleven. Henry screamed in pain. "I'll come back for you Brazil. I promise......I PROMISE!" Henry was then sucked into the vortex created by Eleven. Brazil fainted just as Dr.Brenner came into the room. He looked all around the room. Saw the corpses of all the children and the unconscious body of Bethany.

He then saw Eleven. Eleven turned around and faced Brenner. "What have you done?" He went and held Bethany's unconscious body in his arms. "What have you done."

Eleven then woke up with a start releasing a wave of power.