A Moment With Joyce

Brazil started to cry as she sat up. Was Henry really alive and was he responsible for all the bad stuff happening. As she was crying she heard someone knocking on her door. She saw Joyce all ready to leave. "Brazil are you okay."

As Joyce was about to leave she heard crying coming from her best friend's room. She knocked on the door. Brazil answered her door a few seconds later. She had a tear stained face. "Brazil are you okay?" "Can I tell you something and can you keep it a secret. "Of course I can." Joyce walked in and sat on Brazil's bed. "What I am about to tell you is very personal." "What is it." Brazil sat beside Joyce. "I was a twin. I had a brother." Joyce was shocked. Her best friend had a twin. "Did you ever tell anyone else this?"  Brazil shook her head. "No you are the first one I ever told about this." "What happened to him?" "He died in a lab accident a few years ago. I witnessed it. What hurts me the most is that I wasn't able to do anything to save him." Joyce took Brazil's face into her hands and she faced her to where she was looking into her eyes. "Brazil listen to me. You can't blame yourself for something that happened years ago. I don't know your brother. I will never know him but he probably wouldn't want you too beat yourself up over something that wasn't your fault. No sibling would want that."

Brazil began to cry and Joyce hugged her.

"Brazil don't cry. You are to pretty to cry." "Thank you Joyce for listening to me Joyce I really appreciate it." "No problem Brazil. I am always happy to spare a few minutes for my best friend." Joyce then sat up. "Well I better get going. I don't want to be late." Brazil got up and hugged her. "Be careful and bring Hopper back." "I will don't worry I got this."  Joyce then walked out the door and left.

In the upside down Henry was watching the seen with extreme jealousy. This was his sister. His twin. His other half. "The time is coming soon Brazil. We will be together again. And then you won't have to worry about being hurt ever again."